Today's mass shootings

Not only the Oxford shooting…

13 Likes

And as he drove on, the rainclouds dragged down the sky after him, for, though he did not know it, Rob McKenna was a Rain God. All he knew was that his working days were miserable and he had a succession of lousy holidays. All the clouds knew was that they loved him and wanted to be near him, to cherish him, and to water him.

6 Likes
10 Likes

i think that i’d feel like that. as if i were cursed. no one should have to go through something like that even once.

9 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/15/us/el-paso-texas-mall-shooting/index.html

The mall sits next to a Walmart where a shooting in 2019 killed 23 and left nearly two dozen more injured.

computer rage GIF

11 Likes
17 Likes

Doesn’t quite qualify as mass shooting (2 victims, rather than 4) but the anti-Semitism made me place it here. There is also this:

Police described the suspected shooter as an Asian man with a mustache and goatee driving a possible white compact vehicle.

Breaking stereotypes, but emphasizes that no one sort of people has a monopoly on assholes.

14 Likes
8 Likes
12 Likes

Checks out. I live in ireland. It’s my fault.

20 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes

ETA a link that shows that the Police of the State of Mato Grosso killed one of the shooters; The other criminal is still on the loose. The assassins loose at about US$ 776.28 and killed everybody at the bar to get their money back.

14 Likes
14 Likes

Hey look, a republican is proposing a solution.

13 Likes
17 Likes
12 Likes
10 Likes
12 Likes

His daughter, the mother of his daughter, the grandma, and the current boyfriend/husband of his ex. Two younger children (boys?) not killed.

If we ran a separate family annihilator thread from just this general mass shooting thread, I wonder which one would fill up faster.

15 Likes