Tourists at Winter Olympics are enjoying Penis Park in their downtime

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/02/13/tourists-at-winter-olympics-ar.html

5 Likes

Penis Park
Is in
Your Heart

3 Likes

So they did the only thing you can do when a virgin dies in a storm, and built giant wooden penises to appease her spirit.

I can see the logic here. If she hadn’t been a virgin, leaving her to drown would have been okay. Therefore, her spirit needs the D.

1 Like

A gentleman always obliges his significant other’s apparently nigh-insatiable appetite for dick before abandoning her to the sea.

6 Likes

I guess fish dicks weren’t her thing

4 Likes

Weren’t mine either, 'til I saw The Shape of Water…

4 Likes

Wanna fix the USA? More penis and vagina parks, like everywhere.

11 Likes

Roger that.

3 Likes

More of them at the ski jump center:

In fact, on those statues, the penes have penes.

2 Likes

Fair warning, I am henceforth going to recommend this strategy as a solution to all problems. Except it’s going to be giant ladyparts because reasons.

5 Likes

You want to catch fish, you go to the little man in the boat.

8 Likes

4 Likes

This being the Winter Olympics, wouldn’t they be smaller in the cold weather?

3 Likes

Personnage_gothique

“Hello? This is vagina park. We should meet.”

4 Likes

The Japanese Olympians are like “Psshh, we’ve got Octopods for that”

1 Like

From left to right we have Dippy, Jaunty, Sleazy, Dirty, Jumpy, Tipsy, and Baldy.

3 Likes

Fairly common sight in Korea, and can be found in Japan as well.

IIRC, depending on the square meters of coverage a building has when it’s built, they are mandated to install a proportional number of commissioned art pieces.

For some reason, Lotte Dept. Stores tend to have a lot of this kind of thing when it comes to public works of art. You’ll see these blue naked bowing guys all over the place.

I have no idea if they’re required to have a certain number of dong art pieces installed …
… Oh, well: YMMV.

(“Dong” is the word for “East” or “District” in Korean). d('O . o`)b

5 Likes

In Cheju Island. South Korea they have statues all over called Dol Harubang, or stone grandfathers. They have a similar profile with the added charm of looking like old men too!

2 Likes

1 Like

And is the official currency of Vietnam.

Of course, there’s always a smartass:
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Vietnamese_dong

4 Likes