Transgender Awareness - Positive News and Stories

11 Likes
10 Likes

12 Likes

I always enjoy Katy Montgomerie’s takedowns of transphobes.

11 Likes
15 Likes
13 Likes
4 Likes
13 Likes

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

10 Likes

More details.

11 Likes
9 Likes

“ A large group of businesses, under the banner of Texas Competes, issued a statement opposing the actions taken by Paxton and Abbott:

We are gravely concerned about this week’s use of non-binding opinions to attempt to insert the state into parents’ private medical decisions for the best interests of their children…When Texas sends this dangerous message, it is at stark odds with our members’ values and competitiveness — especially in a climate where all sectors have struggled to recruit and retain a talented workforce. We oppose any attempts to separate loving families; to criminalize lifesaving care; and to force teachers and medical professionals to place families in danger.

There are hundreds of businesses that are members of Texas Competes, including major corporations like Amazon, Microsoft, United, and Dell.”

Of course, they also donated to Abbott

12 Likes

If only trans people could be monetised we’d be safe…

13 Likes

Cross post

7 Likes

In vowing to veto the bill, Cox directly addressed transgender student-athletes, who he said found themselves the subject of political debate through no fault of their own.

“I just want them to know that it’s gonna be okay. We’re gonna work through this,” Cox said.

10 Likes

Even more evidence showing gender affirming healthcare benefits trans kids and leads me further down the path of believing the goal of these anti-trans bills is more dead trans kids.

12 Likes

They want trans kids (and adults) to go deep into the closet or die. Pure and simple. It is a purge. You might say “a final solution to the trans problem.” Yep, one could indeed say that.

15 Likes
10 Likes

The justice department better launch an investigation. Far more needs to be done than the dems feckless condemnation of anti-trans laws.

7 Likes

Thank you all!

13 Likes