Genuinely interesting - and neat ending to that article :wink:

11 Likes
14 Likes

from

That last panel, thoā€¦

im not crying youre crying GIF

21 Likes

Oh, youā€™d like to cryā€¦ :smirk:

Iā€™ve been chatting with the artist, Sam, for a few months and she is such a sweetheart :hugs:

18 Likes

beautiful happy endings GIF

14 Likes

Emotion Reaction GIF

Damnit, Iā€™m at work!

14 Likes

Animation Happy Crying GIF by Mia Page

That was beautiful!!!

I think I might be dehydrated now.

14 Likes

@Mindysan33 @docosc @mspie500

I know - but I can promise you she is thriving now :hugs::transgender_flag:

17 Likes

Hell Yeah Damages GIF

Glad to hear it. I just wish that no child had to go through that kind of pain, ever, for any reasonā€¦ It seems like sheā€™s doing her part to at least ensure that people know that it can and does get betterā€¦

13 Likes

Absolutely - and some people, once they find themselves, really do make the world a better place.

14 Likes

Thatā€™s all some of us really want for others.

Top 30 Hedwig Angry GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

11 Likes

Happy Sunday Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Which is exactly why we should (as a society) support people finding themselvesā€¦ Imagine how much more of a wonderful world weā€™d all live in if people were ACTUALLY free to be who they areā€¦ and loved and supported from birth to deathā€¦

15 Likes

Iā€™m watching that show and was just wondering about the actor; sheā€™s fantastic, and sheā€™s only been in one ep thus farā€¦

14 Likes

She had a great entrance and presence.

I think she was the first trans person to play a trans person on TV back in the day. Itā€™s good to see her getting a plum job here.

13 Likes

I found this to be a sad and confusing story. I am glad she found herself, but I am very angry at the damage she and her co-travelers did to trans rights before she found herself. The best interpretation I can put on it is as a consequence of trying to shove a non-conforming gender identity into a box (yes, clouds and boxes again.) She certainly sounds like she is ā€œotherā€ when it comes to presentation and identity, and trying to force herself into a box, even if it was the trans-masc box, just didnā€™t fit and made her dysphoria worse. But she still hurt people and enables bigots to gain more power over vulnerable groups. May she find peace, and start working to undo the damage done.

15 Likes

Cross-posting from the magical history tour threadā€¦

10 Likes

Thereā€™s this cool little trans girl I know selling jewellery and trinkets and Christmas decorations. I bought a necklace from her and now it lives on my bass guitar, making it a bit more badass.

21 Likes

Does she sell online?

9 Likes

Her mum is on Twitter, so yes, kinda. Privately, via PayPal.

9 Likes

Donā€™t deadnameā€¦ just a good policy to embrace.

from

16 Likes