Transgender Awareness - Positive News and Stories

Someone in the replies posted the following. I had no idea a trans clone trooper was canon.

5 Likes

Hopefully this is the right place for this:

7 Likes
7 Likes

From 2020, but I just learned about this today.

a1fed7125d55f257ed5a892fa1d893a5

7 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes
10 Likes
5 Likes

What an inspiring woman!!!

6 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes

“I talk about the transition, not their transition, but my transition as a parent going from ignorance and denial to complete unconditional love and acceptance,” Wayans said. “And I think there’s a lot of parents out there that need to have that message, and I know I’m dealing with it. It was a very painful situation for me.”

Been there, done that. I would love more trans parents to step forward, although some cannot because it would put thier children in danger. And that sucks too.

9 Likes

Positive for the community outrage & support; of course.

6 Likes

There is a certain magic among trans people simply existing. Just our presence, our reluctance to conform to the constructs around gender that have been instilled in all of us since birth is powerful.

Trans people offer everyone a certain freedom, a permission to exist authentically and embrace all of the innate elements that make us human. They show us it is possible to disregard the arbitrary notion that certain traits, emotions, and expressions are “masculine” or “feminine.”

9 Likes

trans people are magic

Colin Jost Shrug GIF by Saturday Night Live

11 Likes
6 Likes

Only 12% of people answered that the elected state lawmakers should be able to make the decision around whether or not a trans youth should be able to access gender affirming care.

6 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes