Trump Administration: a climate denier for the EPA, a Goldman-Sachs banker for Treasury

I haven’t been able to either on both sides but particularly Trump. Life has been fucking awful enough as it why should I go make it worse by watching that shit…

2 Likes

Is Herr Drumpf the one who starts the giant medallion tradition for his staff?

5 Likes

Yawn.

(Troll harder.)

4 Likes

Keep going…

1 Like

Oh, it’s almost like scientists got new information on climate change and were able to refine their models… But that’s not how science works…

12 Likes

Um… no. That’s not at all true. There is like one organization funded by oil companies.

There is a conspiracy to spread misinformation, just not the one you think there is.

11 Likes

Fixed that for you.

19 Likes

10 Likes

2 Likes

It has?

The company that went bankrupt? Compared to the trillions in the fossil fuel industry? Seriously?

14 Likes

Perhaps you could name the “government” scientists who were freaking out. When i googled just now i quickly saw this:
http://www.skepticalscience.com/What-1970s-science-said-about-global-cooling.html,
which lead me to this paper: The Myth of the 1970’s Global Cooling Scientific Consensus. This doesn’t sound to me like the world was in panic.

9 Likes

Pretty much anyone expressing an opinion that contradicts the powers that be (the all wise, all knowing rulers of the world) is a panic to some.

3 Likes

Ars Technica had a quick overview of this as well a few months ago: That ’70s myth—did climate science really call for a “coming ice age?”

9 Likes

Thank you. A more familiar source is nicer.

2 Likes

The only thing that I recall 70’s scientists close to being in a panic about was the ozone layer…

7 Likes

Let’s be accurate:

For every 100,000 peer-reviewed scientific articles that confirm anthropogenic global warming there is one non-peer-reviewed paper that debunks it.

9 Likes

Oh, well, absolutely same thing then, since you can’t trust those academics! You know what crooks we all are!

6 Likes

[quote=“Mindysan33, post:82, topic:89128, full:true”]
Oh, well, absolutely same thing then, since you can’t trust those academics! You know what crooks cucks we all are![/quote]From what I have seen from alt-right news and forums colleges are nu-male cucks and feminist extremists, though they will always default to the male insult of cuck. They would use crook when referring to the great Jewish conspiracy that they all just agree is the truth because some poorly cropped imaged with MS paint lines all over them.

1 Like

Try sarcasm tags?

1 Like

I’ll try again, I’ve edited once and I still don’t like it.

1 Like