Trump admits firing Comey to impede investigation into "Trump and Russia"

And now he’s actually threatening Comey:

I can’t even…

13 Likes

This is really the actual President of the United States?

If so…I really can’t find anything to say other than…we’re completely fucked.

Edit - Oh - he did.

This morning Jeremy Corbyn said that the UK should not go along with Trump. It would seem that he has for once made a major understatement.

3 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I’m laughing, but I’m crying.

6 Likes

This tweet now has it’s own bb post:

2 Likes

It’s also totally possible that Trump’s just stupid.

3 Likes

Well, now I am depressed about my current job situation with 12 to 16h shifts and low pay grade and have developed sympathy for trumpist White House staffers. Oh my.

3 Likes

I especially love how indignant Trump at the line of questioning when he was the one that fucking brought it up in the first place.

5 Likes

Indeed:

6 Likes

Look, Trump was normal and fine and everything was fine. The American people didn’t vote in a dangerously incompetent idiot or a fascist. But look, he got sick. It’s all very sad. American democracy is in good health, and we know that because when he got sick he was removed from office as appropriate. Everything is fine.[quote=“LurksNoMore, post:77, topic:100864”]
Not exactly. He’s always been a boastful, buffoonish bully and likely a narcissist, but until relatively recently, he used to be at least coherent.
[/quote]

I’m not so sure. I’ve seen interviews with him from the past and he seemed pretty rambling. The guy who wrote the Art of the Deal was out during the election telling people Trump was a dangerous buffoon and that he couldn’t pay attention to anything for more than two minutes. I think he might just be like this.

9 Likes

Even a run-of-the-mill idiot would know enough not to threaten Comey in a public Twitter post.

I wonder if anybody has explained to him that he can just resign. He doesn’t have to plot out a whole season-long reality-TV story wherein he goads his own party into impeaching him.

7 Likes

Indeed. He got sick of winning.

4 Likes

I think I’m just tired of people trying to diagnose him with mental illness, dementia, etc. rather than talking about the possibility that someone like him was created through social environments and cultures – stupid, entitled, and forgetting how to turn on his filter when all of the “Yes people” aren’t around because he’s that much of a stupid, entitled asshole. Sounds familiar!

7 Likes

3 Likes

Peckerwood!

The fact that boat never received said sobriqet is proof democracy is a sham.

5 Likes

People Power!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.