Trump: 'Alt-left' attacked in Charlottesville, 'both sides' to blame for deadly violence

Words can’t express how fucking awful this man is. The emperor wears no clothes. I very seriously doubt that woman would be dead if this piece of shit hadn’t been elected.

PS: If you’re not outraged enough, and need another dose of horror/comedy, the high-priest of the Lizard people himself, Alex Jones - a man distinguished and respected enough to get an interview with the acting “president” - has now gone on record claiming that the Nazis assaulting people were actually…I can’t even fucking say it…they were actually “Jews” dressed up as Nazis, to intentionally cause violence and stir up conflict. You can’t make this shit up, folks.

This guy…who is supposedly “respected” by the god damn president.

When will this fucking nightmare end.

15 Likes

Can we please jump to last episode of this reality show trainwreck where everyone yells “YOU’RE FIRED” at our POS president as he’s hauled off in irons?

11 Likes

Well, Adolf DID build more highways than Churchill, so who is the real monster here?

4 Likes

I married a nice Canadian girl here in the US and we are thinking about setting up a refugee camp in Canada once (before?) the sh!t hits the fan… worse I mean, like, uh we haven’t seen the bottom yet, have you read, like, anything about this guy? Christ a ton of folks are gonna die cuz this idiot is a… well, an idiot would be the nicest thing I could say (adhering to Mom’s principal of if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. miss ya mom)

3 Likes

45 is not a bright person. Like, at all.

https://twitter.com/hayleyyjay/status/897576544616366080

7 Likes

Have you seen the new election stickers?

Cthulhu/Hastur 2018
Now actually the lesser evil!

16 Likes

Azathoth would be a welcome relief at this point.

3 Likes

On the one hand: ain’t nothing blameworthy about getting out. If anyone wants to flee as far as possible, there’s room for you in Oz.

OTOH: if it really goes to shit, the rest of us could use as much of La Resistance in place in the USA as possible. Ain’t nowhere on the planet that is outside the reach of the US military, and a bit of sand in the gears of the war machine would be a useful thing.

7 Likes

10 months ago, I thought we hit rock bottom. Turns out this rock bottom is actually the floor of a downward elevator and the doors haven’t opened to let us off yet because we’re still descending.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Is that sort of textual aid common on fox news, or is ir punditry in general, or what?

I don’t watch talking heads, but the “Tucker’s Thoughts” thing and the similar text associated with orielly

strike me as odd.

4 Likes

Y’know, provided they come on a plane and not a boat :pensive:

7 Likes

Even on a boat, we’d probably let them in so long as they were white and wealthy.

Nazis aren’t the only racists, unfortunately. :frowning:

5 Likes

All depends on the kind of boat…

Is it a ginormous gleaming super-yacht? Let them in!

Is it a leaking rust bucket? No - bad people, don’t let them in.

3 Likes

IMG_0449

I post this as a former Comms director for several government departments.

21 Likes

said the person with “border” in their username.

:door:

1 Like
24 Likes

Wow, that’s the gold standard for crass.

1 Like

Back when Fox News started, their first slogan was:
"Fox News – We report it, you decide."
A friend of mine came up with the the more apt:
“Fox News – We think, so you don’t have to.”

3 Likes

15 Likes