Trump: 'Alt-left' attacked in Charlottesville, 'both sides' to blame for deadly violence

Ha, right?

(I’m all too well aware that the superordinate ones expect “politeness” – oh so hard not to read as “deference” – when the subordinate try to point out a wrinkle in their finery. :roll_eyes:)

2 Likes

Oh, Canada will buff that right out him in time. eh?

1 Like

Condescension was not my intent, hope it wasn’t taken that way. I meant that speaking with someone earnestly is more likely to get them to see it from your side… It doesn’t feel good to have one’s words misunderstood and I’m sure you’ve had that happen to you too. Please remember that before jumping to snark. I also don’t like to see pointless fighting here– why create in-groups and out-groups where none exist? Why make these jokes at my expense?

1 Like

Alt-left thugs who attacked Nazis

11 Likes

Take a look at http://www.cafepress.ca/+cthulhu-president+bumper-stickers and borrow some artwork, make modifications and add it to the options. Be the change you want to buy!

2 Likes
13 Likes

16 Likes

It was invented by centrist Democrats during the election that were being harassed for their gender or religion online from progressive jerks versus the alt-right jerks they were used to. Like most things being used on twitter it was then overused by people that are pretty much famous for arguing over twitter and furiously pointing fingers. Now the term has been abandoned even by the most common people that point the finger. Earliest use I am aware of is Gil Troy using it in Time after saying Bernie Sanders was the Nader of 2016. I doubt anyone like Neera Tanden would own up to their spread if the term’s use though.

1 Like

Self-fulling expectation?

It’s Mike Mitchell’s design.

Free use, as long as you don’t try to make any money off of it.

They make pins and stickers too:

2 Likes

Some Catholics. Not all.

2 Likes

He’s incompetent even at his own side’s lingo: they coined “ctrl-left” as the counterpart to “alt-right”.

2 Likes

I will, but also please remember that when you encounter snark!

good natured ribbing is good natured. @milliefink is at least :wink:

3 Likes

Nightmare on Elm Street

Jason Hockey Mask Bannon

It’s a deal.
giphy

4 Likes
1 Like

I fuckin wonder what that fuckin guy’s fuckin source is for his fuckin claim about fuckin genocide and ecological shit?

(Also, I’ve tried to listen to these guys before, but I just must be too far outside their demographic, which seems to be giggly dudebros still shaking off vestiges of childhood.)

5 Likes

9 Likes
3 Likes