Trump begs to be tossed out of court; Judge remarks on Trump's remarkable lack of self-control

Originally published at: Trump begs to be tossed out of court; Judge remarks on Trump's remarkable lack of self-control - Boing Boing

8 Likes

If you or I did that, I imagine the judge would find us in contempt of court and potentially have us tossed in jail for a day or two to cool down. I can fantasize that the judge in this case gives Trump a time-out until he agrees to behave (and return him to time-out each time he violates that agreement.)

If he did that, when Trump complained that he was a presidential candidate with campaign events to attend, the judge could point out that all Trump had to do was behave with decorum and he wouldn’t get tossed in jail (forcing him to miss those events.)

27 Likes

See also: sensitive+ documents

16 Likes

He is so heavily leveraged, and his businesses money losing, this could be the death blow.

A girl can hope

16 Likes

Even if it does, the only deathblow that matters is the one that keeps him out of politics.

If he was completely out of politics, I couldn’t care less if he spent the next 100 years sitting on his gold toilet in his gaudy hotel room or guest-room-made-home in Florida.

15 Likes

I love both.

both GIF

Season 6 Episode 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

11 Likes

wish that inflatable baby trump was out in front of the courthouse where he couldn’t miss it.

18 Likes

Rather than kicking him out, I think the judge should make him sit in a corner, facing the wall.

17 Likes

I hope the judge comes up with lesser examples of people who committed contempt of court that resulted in jail time, and use those as sentencing guidelines to keep him cooling off in jail for a month or two.

13 Likes

5 Likes

Trump has never stopped complaining and defaming Carrol, even after losing the initial lawsuit for defamation.

Getting thrown out of court is red meat for the MAGA wolves, that’s all he has left, perhaps as a way to grift them of more donations.

7 Likes

He’s playing the victim so his rubes sympathize and or feel sorry for him. “Vote for me! It’s sooo unfair. They hate me!” “… send money!”

9 Likes

oh, that would kill him. the diapers.

1 Like

Give him a mask like that guy who jumped the judge recently had.

3 Likes

The whole thing is somewhat ironic since Trump wanted to make it easier to legally accuse people of libel and slander.

6 Likes

I was thinking ball gag, spit hood and restraint chair.

4 Likes

Can someone be too poor to run for president? I’m sure it’s in the constitution somewhere.

2 Likes

Politics? Yes… but he’ll never shut up. He’s the vengeful type. And his mindless MAGA horde would hang on every syllable and interpret each mealy mouth utterance as some command for action. I’m still pulling for a massive brain embolism and that right soon.

3 Likes

Trump raises eyebrows with tweet declaring he did not have 'a series of mini-strokes'

3 Likes

Every denial is an admission; every accusation, a confession.

I just wish we could skip right to where a massive stroke turns TFG into a rotting vegetable.

2 Likes