Trump blabbed about response to North Korean missile launch in the Mar A Lago dining room while diners listened in

All i can say to this is… jesus fucking christ man. What the hell.

8 Likes

28 Likes

Hey, at least be happy for all of the foreign spies, who are probably penetrating our defenses more fully and more easily than ever before. Can’t we all be happy for them?

6 Likes

No. Those jobs should be going to 'MURICANS

11 Likes

The laws tend not to apply to people at the president’s level, because the assumption was that no president would ever be so fucking stupid.

I’ve been waiting for the people upset about Hillary’s emails to flip their shit over numerous security breaches by the current administration. Not a peep. It’s almost as if it wasn’t really about the emails at all…

25 Likes

It’s a good thing that we aren’t stuck with crooked Hillary; and her cavalier treatment of classified information; otherwise this might have gone badly.

18 Likes

Who know they aren’t? We are not the only country to Off-shore.

Job Creators!

5 Likes

They even have enough folks for form clubs :wink:

10 Likes

This is all like some fucking fever dream.
Please, tell me this shit he pulled there is impeachable. I mean blabbing about secrets concerning national security at a public place like that, that has to border high treason, hasn´t it? I´m pretty sure people have been shot as traitors for less in the past!

22 Likes

And that’s just the way he likes it!

I think, part of the failure to comprehend his election is failure to comprehend that he’s living a 24/7 wet-dream of reality TV.

5 Likes

14 Likes

You mean like the 22nd Amendment?

9 Likes

And now it’s a meme…

25 Likes

Yeah, but the stipend is only $10/day which didn’t even cover lunch. At least it’s paid-time-off.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQd5lB7hNK1/

Stupid instagram doesn’t embed properly.

Here’s the text: (this is from Pete Souza, Obama’s photographer)

When we were on the road, national security discussions and head of state phone calls were conducted in a private, secure location set up onsite. Everyone had to leave their Blackberry outside the area. In this photo, which was taken in March 2011 and subsequently released, the President holds a discussion in El Salvador following a conference call with his full national security team.

17 Likes

Pay a grunt. Grunt’s job is to go to the club every night, watch, call. If someone’s already spending $200K and $14K a year, another $30K a year for part-time work is NBD. And then one doesn’t have to actually be in the target zone, nor anywhere near La Palace de Tacque.

1 Like
2 Likes

Man that story has blossomed over the years.

3 Likes
20 Likes

Trump definitley thinks Sun Tzu shines out his asshole.

4 Likes