Trump brags about high approval rating, then immediately blames Mueller for his low approval rating, calling it 'presidential harassment'

Without the critical media, my approval rating would be at 75% rather than the 50%…

– Every President ever

2 Likes

tumblr_pjamaxwNsu1ujinhho1_540

19 Likes

look an unnecessary apostrophe. haha so unpresidential

2 Likes

I hear you. I read reports about and analysis of what he says (most of which points out, usually too politely, that it’s a lie or BS), but there’s no point in actually paying attention to him like you would a serious public figure.

5 Likes

percentage-wise, they’re still smaller than 1987, or the worst of the 1930s.

2 Likes

538 has had it tracking between 40-42% since Feb 2018. On the other hand, his disapproval rating hasn’t been below 50% since March 2017 (21 months, for those who’re counting)

8 Likes

Trump’s approval rating is shockingly high.

3 Likes

Well, he is an expert on harassment.

6 Likes

I might pay money to see that.

26 Likes

Dunno 'bout when, but “how” is pretty much down to MI or stroke.

3 Likes

I was hoping for gummatous syphilis, but will take your MI or stroke too.

2 Likes

Things I learned today: George H W Bush had the highest average approval rating since Kennedy.

3 Likes

That would be nice, but I think the odds are in my favor. For one, on the very good chance that he’s been colonized by T. Pallidum for a long time it appears to mostly be manifesting neurologically.

That, plus lifestyle seem to tip the Magic 8-Ball in my favor.

3 Likes

I’ll see you one dementia and an attempted assassination.

1 Like

Ironically “their guy” is in bed with and beholden to the very thing they’ve previously been told to fear.

Trumpski PeePee Boy: Putin the Russia back in America, comrade!

If they were thinking about this their heads would be ass-ploding, so their team is calling as many “squirrels” as possible to distract them from the fact they’ve always been duped and duped so hard as in to supporting the exact opposite of their interests.

6 Likes

We’re going to Judge’s tonight 4 drinks.

So his ego is larger than his waistline. And his approval rating is about equal to his IQ.

2 Likes

“Presidential harassment”
Helloooo new band name of a band I will nerver form.

1 Like

I guess he thought 50% was good, then someone explained it to him.

5 Likes

The grocer’s apostrophe has crossed the Atlantic!

1 Like