Trump campaign chief: it's not lying if he didn't know whether it was true or not when he said it

That’s an insult to ketchup and hot dogs.

15 Likes

Am I the only person who thought she looked like Skyler from Breaking Bad?

3 Likes

Do I need to watch “Big Fish” again to prep for the debates?

7 Likes

Politicians lie to push a policy, to create a narrative around that policy. Yeah, its reprehensible. Trump lies have no rhyme or reason—plus they are so constant and contradictory. The lies just create confusion and he thrives on that. Supporters hear what they want to hear and think he’s lying to everyone else.

2 Likes

She is a wonderful tRumpanzie.

9 Likes

Politicians usually make a cursory attempt at plausibility. Trump just says whatever crazy shit wanders into his head and gets furious at reality for having the gall to disagree with him.

15 Likes

(sorry about the shitty quality)

10 Likes

Lies honor the underlying truth and the picture of realty that facts describe.

Like “must see cute 5 bedroom in a desirable neighborhood?”

6 Likes

Oddly extra appropriate under to circumstances.

3 Likes

Finally, a politician to match the irreverence of the Internet.

I got it, this is basically Cringe Politicking. Like Tim & Eric Awesome Show - no one really finds it funny, but watches anyway.

3 Likes

Well, I don’t know whether Kelly Conway is a child-molesting dog-eater who rolls around in her own shit, so I’m not “lying” when I tell you confidently that she is.

11 Likes
18 Likes

Unbelievable. All she had to do was say “He was misinformed about his party affiliation” and the issue would be over. But the GOP handbook say that you can never admit a mistake.

12 Likes

Closets count, and the bathroom counts, and any neighborhood is desirable to someone.

So yeah, studio apartment + kitchen in the middle of the ghetto.

1 Like

“Your call is important to us”

Lie or bullshit?

6 Likes

Yes. [place why not both gif here]

6 Likes

I’d hire Ms.Conway in a hot minute.
That woman can really polish a turd.

5 Likes

DONALD TRUMP KILLED TUPAC

It’s not a lie, I have no idea!

12 Likes

Trump has basically ruined the phrase: you can’t make this shit up

18 Likes

In my dubbed, taped from TV version (Betamax!), that I watched 100’s of times, it was “bamboozled”. As in, I took the liberty of (non-Ackroyd voice) bamboozlin’ (/non-Ackroyd voice) you

3 Likes