Trump campaign chief: it's not lying if he didn't know whether it was true or not when he said it

I loved the idea that Dennis Hopper’s character, Frank, was originally supposed to have helium instead of oxygen or nitrous oxide or whatever it was in his tank. Having him scream obscenities in a squeaky voice would have been even more bizarre and threatening.

1 Like

I did once hear that there’s a legend about Orangs that they can talk, but don’t ever speak to humans, because we’d make them wear pants and get jobs and the like. Seems legit.

8 Likes

That explains the colouration and the hatred of humanity.

So, logically, if we remove his pants and close down his businesses, he should revert to a bucolic coexistence with humanity? It’s worth a try.

4 Likes

The first rule of Orangutan Club is: Oook.

11 Likes

So that makes Clinton The Jackal? I’ll take it!

3 Likes

Ah, Moviedrome.

2 Likes

I’ve already had to bleach my brain of artists’ renderings of his pants-less form, so I cannot condone your method. Have mercy, my brain is thin and thread-bare and should not be bleached again.

2 Likes

Thanks. I couldn’t remember the name of the show.

1 Like

Dutch physician Jacobus Bontius’ 1631 Historiae naturalis et medicae Indiae orientalis – he reported that Malays had informed him the ape was able to talk, but preferred not to “lest he be compelled to labour.”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.