Trump "cancels" military parade

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/17/trump-cancels-military-par.html

8 Likes

Bowser, mayor of Washington DC

Did someone say Bowser?

220px-SMO_Art_-_Bowser

Why is he feuding with Orange Wario?

15 Likes

Reboing:

10 Likes

the parade has not been cancelled but relocated to his golf club…

2 Likes

I think the post is relevant in the sense that this update is about Trump “deciding to cancel” the parade because he’s the one that doesn’t want it anymore. Totally.

18 Likes

Waiting for his next tweet: PUTIN jsut called me and said he’d be GLAD to have RUSSIAN tanks roll down Penn Ave, for FREE. Good to know who yr REAL FRIENDS are.

27 Likes

#blessed #bestiesforever #suckithaters

4 Likes

And anyway he never really wanted the parade in the first place because covfeve.

10 Likes

Just in case he doesn’t know the difference between “cancel” and “postpone”.

15 Likes

That’s why I had it in scare quotes – I just neglected to link back and add the necessary context of the Pentagon having already told him to get fucked. Fixin! cc @Melizmatic

14 Likes

His version of sour grapes; got ya.

7 Likes

They’re sweet grapes. Because he says so. They’re the best grapes. Just hyuge. You wouldn’t believe how great they are.

11 Likes

9 Likes

No, that’s the flaming 3 ring circus cum “Presidential Dumpster Fire and Republican Asshole Fest” that’s being relocated/duplicated - the ongoing event that doesn’t seem to want to bend to the tenets of reality.
Maybe he should have had Eric organize the parade :exploding_head::exploding_head: .
(I couldn’t even type that last sentence without laughing. dRumpf can’t even sire or find/entice/bribe competent grifters.)

4 Likes

Oh man! a Veterans Day parade of only private military contractors, that would be…appropriate.

Oops, sorry, I was thinking of Erik Prince, not Prince Eric

7 Likes

Next up in the news: “Cat runs face-first into sliding glass door; walks away nonchalantly, ‘Totally meant to do that, guys’, says cat.”

3 Likes

So graceful. Like a drunken eagle flying a blimp

12 Likes

Please stop, Trumpty Dumpty – I can’t stand all this winning.

2 Likes

macka-proracun

17 Likes

Nailed it

7 Likes