Trump charged with 37 federal crimes

I wouldn’t rule out documents showing up on ebay. This is the ex-president who sold NFT’s of himself that used uncredited art stolen from around the internet. Everytime we mistakenly think he’s hit bottom, it’s because we haven’t been looking low enough.

6 Likes

I highly doubt that. Again, he’s not smart, but he’s smart enough to know the real value of state secrets, and he’s not going to get that on ebay.

6 Likes

yeah. all the “top sekrit us dokcyoomints” i have seen on ebay are just chinese scams. “$9.99 while supplies last” you just know they’ll keep the money, try to drain your account and you won’t ever see those docs.
dammit, i hate when that happens!

7 Likes

When you realize the Kid Rock has more insight into proper handling of secret documents than the guy who used to be President…

Animated GIF

15 Likes

Computers do not reward bluffing and faking it

Nor can computers be intimidated into submission by yelling and throwing things

14 Likes

He’s on the road today with his cheerleader. Does she want to be his VP or wife?

But wtf does this mean?

Biden’s gonna be scattered, smothered, chunked and covered.

4 Likes

[Scattered, Smothered and Covered - Wikipedia]
[Smothered, Covered & Chunked - Wikipedia]

I think it’s implying he’s going to be $verbed with something, as a dish at a chain restaurant might be “scattered” with bacon or “smothered” with cheese?

6 Likes

That’s a way to order hash browns at Waffle House, a chain diner.

ETA jinx @catsidhe I was in edit mode a looking up a guide when you posted.

12 Likes

Her flow sucks.

3 Likes

I think it means, “I’m trying as usual to sound tough, mean and violent!”

8 Likes

True, but honestly, it really isn’t that hard to grasp… listen to the national archive, and if it has some classification, then make sure anyone can access it has the correct clearances…

I think it’s just yet more ammunition for the argument that he purposefully subverted the law…

How to get your hashbrowns at Awful Waffle (ie Waffle House)… @catsidhe has the links for ya…

Now I want some waffle house… :thinking:

Also, trying to sound “working class” but I highly doubt she’s been in an actual waffle house for years, if at all… I’m sure she looks down on people who do eat or work there, because she believes that they are beneath her.

[ETA] Homestar Runner’s Rap Song makes a WH reference…

9 Likes

I picture Donnie leaving the White House after losing in 2020 and just grabbing random things like Steve Martin leaving the mansion in The Jerk.

13 Likes

I really don’t think it was random… I think he had some good ideas about what he wanted and why.

6 Likes

We have our own words: cow is lehmä, bull is sonni, ox is härkä and cattle is karja.

Had to check from Etymology Dictionary and they think it’s a loanword for taxation purposes.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Germanic/nautą

8 Likes

That’s sorta what my original thought was. Just him stealing souvenirs because he’s stupid and selfish. But this breakdown of the indictment has learned me. He was very specifically squirreling away things and continuously hiding them even after he knew he was in trouble for it. . I bet there’s evidence of other crimes in some of those documents, and probably stuff (like some of these top secret docs) he hoped to sell or use to bribe people/buy favoritism etc.

7 Likes
4 Likes

i can’t help but think they could now come out with a dark brandon pancake, and be the only fast food joint that’s the official restaurant of both the dem and gop campaigns. they’d sell like… well… hot cakes i suppose

( chocolate chips maybe? :thinking: )

7 Likes

chips on one side (would that even work for a pancake?) so when you flip it over it has a dark side

or just a layer of chocolate batter. still with chips because they’re tasty

5 Likes

Oh my gosh I hope Traitor Tot finally gets buried:

I’m so tired of “Yeah, this is the moment” or “Yup, nailed him” - @Mindysan33 and @Melizmatic and other seasoned users point out: now is not the time to give up the fight, but goddammit I’m tired of this orange asshole always getting away like some kind of cruel Road Runner gag.

This stopped being amusing years ago.

ETA: edited to add: My intent was not one of insult.

9 Likes

… just cook it more on one side :pancakes:

5 Likes