Trump chooses Reince Priebus as Chief of Staff, Steve Bannon as "Chief Strategist"

Nobody would know better than me:

• Be spicier rune
  • Nice superb ire
  • Busier creepin’ (or, creepier in bus)
  • Ice pen bruiser
  • Burpee is nicer
  • Beer is in 'er cup
  • Beeper is in cur
  • Nice ripe rebus
  • Piece burns ire
  • Piece is burner

And many many many more.

7 Likes

I happen to like swamps. They are among the more productive ecosystems on the planet.

12 Likes

I got a short playlist for this election:

And this one goes out to the Bernie Bro’s that voted for trump:

2 Likes

I sent emails to my representative and senators urging them and Oregon’s entire congressional delegation to oppose Steve Bannon’s appointment.

5 Likes

Reince Priebus has fabulous anagrams.

Urine Beer Pics
Brunei Recipes
Unprecise Brie
I, Creepier Buns
Superber InceI

14 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner!

ETA: pubic sneer ire? I, sincere Repub? Nah, I got nothing.

2 Likes

Ok good- glad he didn’t pick anyone crazy!

5 Likes

It is a bit of a cheat one, as it depends on low-quality, amateurish typefaces such as “Helvetica” where the I and l are indistinguishable.

3 Likes

"Trump really doesn’t like it when married women with kids get hurt in politics,” said the source.

…since when?

4 Likes

No wonder!

The real title didn’t poll as well, Reich Minister of Propaganda . Breitbart even reported that Glenn Beck called it way back in Feb 2016

6 Likes

I seem to be incapable of reading his name without at least once reading it as “Prince Rebus”.

I leave it as an exercise to the reader to determine just what the images are in this rebus

6 Likes

The German rebus in the wikipedia article flat out irritates me.

It’s consistent with his mission to destroy the environment, at least.

4 Likes

Too toxic for the GOP? Huh. There’s a phrase I never expected to hear again.

14 Likes

People say too toxic for the GOP like that’s supposed to mean anything. The GOP wallows in toxic, and they laughingly brush off anyone who expresses their offense at them.

6 Likes

When Trump supporters said he’d “tone down his rhetoric” after the election this is what they meant.

They still fully expect him to go after Muslims, people of color, LGBT people, immigrants…and in fact his new choices show his commitment to that.

8 Likes

He got caught doing the one thing that a politician can’t do and remain viable–he abused his power in a petty way that the average voter could comprehend, and did so in a way that every voter could empathize with his victims.

It’s a sad indictment when people have more empathy for victims of purposeful traffic jams than the victims of sexual abuse and harassment, but, yeah… they do. It’s easier for them to get pissed off at a guy who plays with traffic than someone engaged in “locker room talk”.

15 Likes

I just wouldn’t be able to stomach the vitriol, honestly.

3 Likes

As I quoted and mentioned above.

1 Like