Trump claims, without evidence, that he is "extremely happy"

All you have to do is change your name to “Qantas” or some such.

But seriously, Trump may well get the use of a 757 for free, promising the owner that they will profit from being associated with him.

@Avyctes

To make serious money you need good people working for you who invest in your enterprise and take some of the profits home as a reliable income. Steve Wozniak profited from Apple. Not as much as Steve Jobs, but enough to motivate him to do his best work.

Trump pushes good people away. He is suspicious of smart, successful people. His wealth can’t grow beyond what he can directly generate.

7 Likes

He lacks the charisma of the progenitor of “fake news”, for that I suppose we should be thankful.

4 Likes

You mean his wealth can’t grow beyond what he inherited from his daddy. Which is basically true, his net worth (assuming his claims are generally correct at least) would be higher if he had put that inheritance into a standard investment fund and done nothing more.

9 Likes

He is a result of our socio-economic structures sadly.

1 Like

More people working?

[CitationNeeded]

5 Likes

I understand what he said: He’s extremely unhappy.

5 Likes

Probably true because the population continues to grow. In absolute numbers he’s right, but in relative numbers I highly doubt it.

2 Likes

It’s often occurred to me that, for someone to whom everything is a joke, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him crack a plausible smile, let alone laugh. At his feculent rallies, he gloats at length over the cleverness of his hi-larious nicknames and lulzy incitements to violence, but no one laughs, least of all him. His people are those miserable shits whose closest approach to joy is the sensation of temporarily making others as bitter as they are.

He’s one of those people who probably had an unhappy childhood, but who you can’t help feeling retroactively deserve it.

21 Likes

And may I say Mr President - I sincerely hope you’re this happy every day of your life. Even more.

7 Likes

Bonus point for “chucklehead”. Just so … suitable.

3 Likes

so glad to hear that our country is now “making deals”. I bet we are.

3 Likes

I think just “unfathomable” is close enough for me.

He’s a deeply insecure person, and I use the term “person” loosely.

3 Likes

Doctor Dupree
Won’t write no more for me
And I’m getting tired of coming down

3 Likes

“Won’t give me no more phentermine. Come on Dr Greenberg, I the president can’t come down.”

1 Like

I don’t know… I like to imagine he feels hollow all of the time, restless, because deep inside a part of him has to know he’s never ever really been loved and he doesn’t even really know how. It must be lonely. But it makes me smile because he’s a festering cesspit of a man.

7 Likes

What are you talking about, he’s got him on tap, and all the statins and vicodain’t in the world never really cut any verbiage in. He can be dealing in colors people can’t see and never have to talk to the formularist about arranging more or less.

TFW you run out of attorneys; not running out of that either.

8 Likes
1 Like

Vico isn’t

4 Likes

20 Likes