Trump claims, without evidence, that he is "extremely happy"

I think at this point we should basically assume that the opposite of anything he says is true. He is basically president Opposite Day, president Bizzarro if you will.

6 Likes

What he wants is constant praise & reassurance that he’s not the absolute shit that he actually is.

3 Likes

And Kane was a self-made man who didn’t depend on his father.

7 Likes

He’s certainly a Dry Drunk.

2 Likes

Or maybe he’s just a cruel sack of shit independent of any of this? Not every malicious and dangerous person needs that narrative to hurt others.

1 Like

_droopy

7 Likes

xtreme-3934

1 Like

Wait a minute. Did he just say everything he just said was Fake News? Made me smile.

‘Very happy’ is one extreme. ‘Very unhappy’ is the other. Though I rather doubt his reasoning is that subtle.

I don’t care about a narrative to justify his actions, I enjoy fantasizing about how it likely hurts him. The way I see it the sooner people like them suffer themselves out of existence, the better for everyone.

2 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/2018/11/13/late-night-trump-putin-paris-greeting-orig-vstan-emg.cnn

You must’ve missed this one, when his BFF showed up.

3 Likes

Needs a soundtrack and montage sequence.

4 Likes

Actually, I did notice that, and scrutinised it for this very reason. I still think it’s someone simulating a smile, rather than actually feeling anything. If you cover up the bottom half of his asshole face, it looks more like a squint.

2 Likes
3 Likes

" I kill you… I’m not gonna crack…"

4 Likes

I don’t think psychopaths actually have inner states like that do they?

Well, maybe if I had a HappyMeal and the toy is something really cool.

2 Likes

No.
Kane inherited a gold mine.

4 Likes
3 Likes

So it’s inheritors all the way down…