Trump closes out campaign with inspiring, poignant message of hate for Jews

The “Boogie Man” is itself a Jewish Folk Tale. Aka Golem. Ahem. You were saying…?

You are on the side of ignorance on this one. Keep digging though, your desire to not want to see it is TOTALLY PROOF there is no there, there.

8 Likes

But then, what do you expect from the Zionist media? :wink:

16 Likes

If the attack is based on his being a Jew with Hands On The Levers Of Power™ then yes. We defend him from racist bullshit and stick to noticing he is awful at his job. Same as we do the KKK when they get silenced, while we disagree strongly, they have the right to be wrong.

Same as you do.

19 Likes

It’s better than his usual tendency to replace semicolons (; ) with a greek question mark (:wink:

2 Likes

This comment will echo throughout the ages. Bravo.

3 Likes

Looking at the video it occurs to me that come Wednesday morning, Trump supporters are going to be more red, white & blue than ever:

• Red: Pissed off
  • White: (duh)
  • Blue: SAD.
6 Likes

So if Soros wasn’t Jewish, but funding Democrats and a Christian, the Republicans would be A-OK with him?

Give me a break.

The Republicans will dump on him because he is a Democrat.

The anti-Semitic Republicans will dump on him because he is a Democrat and Jewish, but criticism of Soros isn’t automatically anti-Semitic.

LOL - what? Goldman Sachs and the financial district has a HUGE amount of power. You don’t need to believe in some Zionist conspiracy or cabal of Jewish Bankers to acknowledge this. So when Democrats and Independents marched on Wall Street a few years ago, they weren’t protesting their Jewishness - they were protesting the corruption, fraud, and their influence in the government - right? But a rather tame political ad is OBVIOUSLY a “message of hate for Jews” because they flashed a picture of the CEO of one of the largest financial institutions - one that was fined $5 BILLION dollars for their roll in the mortgage securities collapse.

Like I said - you have the political target with the biggest ass and the reddest bullseye of all time - you don’t need to make extra shit up like an alt-right conspiracy nut.

Of all the Trump propaganda, this has to be the least offense I’ve seen. A broken clock is right twice a day. Hell, the message isn’t much different than many other politicians on both sides. Wasn’t Bernie running on the platform that the power elites have too much power?

4 Likes

Not seeing it. There are images of dozens of people, and jews didn’t seem to be specially called out. As was pointed out in the article, Soros is not exactly a defender of Israel. It’s not anti-semitism to critique Goldman Sachs or their leadership!

2 Likes

You’re right; but don’t expect any love for it.

I have heard anti-Soros propaganda for at least a decade, and probably more than twice that long. Today, I learned that he is Jewish!

I actually thought he was probably Greek, and most likely Catholic Orthodox, although that’s just because I used to know a Greek short-order cook with the same name.

3 Likes

Not to mention that, to most of those that say this, the ‘white’ & ‘male’ parts seem to be much more important then the ‘poor’ part. In other words: what about the suffering of the huge numbers of non-white and/or non-male people?

5 Likes

No. But likely they would have some other main scarecrow for their flock, one who is jewish.

6 Likes
3 Likes

George Soros is from Hungary IIRC. Most Greeks are Orthodox, but there are some Catholics there too.

I feel for George Soros the short order cook, constantly having to explain to people that no, he’s not the billionaire, nor is he in league with the illuminati.

5 Likes

It actually says racist.

I want to test this now.

3 Likes

No, that’s for you to take. Come back and consider that race hate exists, and is rarely made explicit, but it quite obvious to those willing to see it.

6 Likes

“Hands On The Levers Of Power ™” is more than just ‘a huge amount of power’. But hey, if you don’t notice the code, you don’t. Probably in your interest to not. That’s why most people argue against something that would be inconvenient for them IF TRUE.

But I don’t get the sense you start from ‘maybe so’ on these things. Your loss.

8 Likes

Certainly not all supporters. Throughout the campaign Trump’s been tossing out alt-right symbols and language to appeal to the neo-nazi part of the base, like the earlier Star of David on pile of money image. I can’t say how many of the alt-right types make up Trump’s support, but they all got the message they were being sent - “corrupt Jews are the cause of your suffering.” Anti-semitism is at the core of the movement Trump’s knowingly tapping into, drawing from, and courting.

Nice country there, would be a shame if something were to… happen… to it.

12 Likes

I acknowledge race hate exists, including antisemitism. That doesn’t mean every example you feel is antisemitic is indeed antisemitic.

You mean like all those people who think Obama is a Muslim and other shit like that? Or maybe Hillary is hiding something in her emails. All those “none of my business” memes with Kermit wondering out loud this or that?

Yeah, I am willing to entertain “maybe so”, but I am not willing to believe it with out evidence. Like I said, there is enough shit we know for sure, that we don’t need to play “maybe so”.

Using Goldman Sachs and their CEO as an example of corruption and what is wrong with this nation and Soros as funding political opponents is valid criticism for their ACTIONS, not because they are Jewish. Even if Trump hates Jews with all his heart, I and others can still criticize them for those actions - not because they are Jewish.

3 Likes

I’ve heard/seen anti-Soros propaganda online for a couple decades (esp. in comments on online news articles), and one of the first things I learned about him is that he’s Jewish since there are certain types for whom this is a central tenet of their far-right propaganda which they’ve been busily spreading online for decades:

10 Likes

David Schneider’s test:

26 Likes