Trump commands troglodyte mob to ‘Knock the Crap Out’ of protesters, promises to pay legal fees

in the name of sanity and on-topicness, I’m bringing this to that other thread.

2 Likes

Please stop bringing this sort of reason to our hate fests.

(Incidentally I love Trump. He may not be the president we need, but he’s certainly the president we deserve.)

1 Like

Someone doesn’t understand how other people could reply to their comment, the one that was a reply to someone else’s comment on the article. Public forum, that’s kinda how it works. Whatever you say here is viewed by all of us, if you want to send it to only one person try messaging them directly.

Stopping is one thing. Inciting them to commit a crime IS A CRIME! Not Legal, so yeah wrong legally, not to mention morally, intellectually, and socially…decent human beings don’t do this sort of thing.

21 Likes

That’s true… but yah know who is?

[@Falcor, we pay it in tea and gin.]

16 Likes

Presidential candidates shouldn’t ever.

Speaking of ridiculous bullies… We’re having a national conversation about giving Trump access to our strategic nuclear arsenal.

This is the way the world ends… Not with a bang, but with a ridiculous orange combover.

(Then lots of bangs in that scenario…)

31 Likes

I’m no lawyer, but I believe that Trump is now what litigators refer to as a “deep pocket.”

25 Likes

Here in Germany he would have committed a crime. StGB § 130a “Aufforderung zu einer Straftat”- “Invocation to a felony”. I think he is allready guilty of StGB § 130 “Volksverhetzung” - “demagoguery” or “incitement of the people”, which is a serious crime in Germany for reasons.

38 Likes

and a few bazingas!

6 Likes

Putin’s a great guy, I mean I love 'em. But sometimes you gotta rough’em up so you can close the deal.

Missle command, where’s those cruise codes or whatever they’re called? Let’s nuke this loser.

– President Trump

19 Likes

You can’t really blame Trump… to the rich, this is pretty much how the legal system works.

38 Likes

It’s a crime in the USA as well. They tend to only press charges if the person you incited commits the crime you incited them to commit though.

Very True!

12 Likes

Thats interesting.Over here its different, you see, what he does counts as “hostile to the constitution”, “endangering of the state” and “disruption of public order” thats why usually the state attourny and the state security organs like the Verfassungsschutz jump intpo action automatically.

21 Likes
13 Likes

Rules are for Sanders voters.

10 Likes

Brilliant. Fuck, how did I miss that. Perfect.

Of course now I jump to Waiting for the Worms.

6 Likes

Really? It didn’t look like a private message.

Perhaps the software has broken.

18 Likes

Wait. Are you talking to me?

Or privately to him?

#SO CONFUSED

9 Likes

Can’t believe how close he is to the launch codes.

4 Likes

Dude, you can download codes all over the net. Codes, warez – they’re there for the taking!

you just hafta pay in Blitcoinz.

3 Likes

The thing is. . . “knocking the crap out of” someone could easily turn into beating someone to death, especially with a crowd/mob mentality.

Would Trump paying legal fees for a murderer help his campaign? This kind of stuff plays well to his supporters, but I know the RNC is just cringing, because it won’t help him one bit in November, when you need to appeal to more than just your own party.

20 Likes