Trump compares his lack of an organ to Elton John's organ

Luckily - and not many people know this - to initiate the launch sequence, the President has to pluck “Pop Goes the Weasel” on the red ukulele carried by that ever-present military attaché.

8 Likes

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

I personally believe that U. S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and, uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should—our education over here in the U. S. should help the U. S., uh, or, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq, and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

8 Likes

I want this engraved in limestone at the entrance to the Trump presidential library. Which would consist of a grift shop full of MAGA hats and a display case of those documents that aids have had to scotch-tape back together.

10 Likes

Remember when they were always harping on about how Obama needed to use a teleprompter, like that proved he wasn’t so smart or something?

Thing is, I can sort of follow Trump’s train of thought here, but it’s still awkward and childish, and really not what anyone should be proud of in a world leader.

3 Likes

“Whether this is conscious or not, I don’t know. But you can see what’s happening. Trump’s role is to ensure that the media and the public attention are always concentrated on him. So every time you turn on a television set: Trump. Open the front page of the newspaper: Trump. And in order to maintain public attention you have to do something crazy, otherwise nobody’s gonna’ pay attention to you. So everyday there’s one insane thing after another. And while this show is going on in public, in the background, the wrecking crew is working. The guys in the Cabinet who write his executive orders, what they’re doing is systematically dismantling every aspect of government that works for the benefit of the population.”

14 Likes
10 Likes

Yeah down here there’s a whole contingent of crunchy right leaning ubermensch wannabes that have the worst traits of both. They have traveled astrally to ancient Mesoamerica and have been crowned the purest and most fit to control the lives and minds of those around them. They can also cure cancer with crystals and gluten free hummus. In this region they tend to just love Mexican culture… sans Mexicans.

1 Like

also like newsreels from the Apprentice, tho.

3 Likes

Damn, that is funny! “Red ukelele” indeed! Keep 'em coming!

I’m not surprised to hear that Trump doesn’t have any organs. As everyone should know, the more organs you have, the more human you are.

6 Likes

…if

and then there’s basically an organ with longer pipes…

2 Likes

boy, that’s a good point. those poor translators!

2 Likes

It’s obvious what it means. Every time Trumpty Dumpty talks about someone who has commented on him, it’s exactly the same - however he phrases it the meaning is identical.
“X said I have a small dick. I have the hugest dick. X’s dick is sooo small. I have a huge dick. Did I say I have a huge dick?”

5 Likes

From this performance I am confident that he would be unable to read the right numbers from the card over the secure link to SAC to launch any nukes. Even if he gets the right number group, he’d probably get them in the wrong order.

4 Likes

Nope. As a Republican, he only has access to NUCULAR weapons.

3 Likes

YAY! for Invader Zim. This episode also introduced the “Squeedily-spooch”.
*edited to correct spelling.

3 Likes

ETA:

9 Likes

Jesus, it just gets better every day, huh?

3 Likes

Daily regimen is to take off the toupee and administer treatment

4 Likes