Trump cowers in White House bunker as protests hit capitol

(would be) Fascist dictator surrounded in a bunker with country coming apart …seems familiar somehow. (here’s hoping for a similar resolve)

22 Likes

I’m okay with Trump in the bunker, but I doubt Melania would be willing to cosplay Eva Braun.

22 Likes

“A tweet for everything” strikes again.

49 Likes

Another one:

20 Likes

During the McCarthy era, one of the criteria for targeting was that the subject be a little too anti-fascist. History repeats.

22 Likes

“Premature anti-fascists” was the term of art, often applied to those Americans who opposed the Falangists during the Spanish Civil War. Because apparently there’s a specific time and place to oppose fascism.

28 Likes

One thing to remember: FDR refused to turn off the White House lights during WWII when it was feared that Nazis would attack.

Trumpy’s afraid of everything.

35 Likes

If one cannot be genteel and courteous when opposing fascism, who is the real villain?

15 Likes

I wonder if the peaceful protesters brought firearms, would they suddenly become patriotic heroes in Trumpy’s tiny brain?

5 Likes

By the way, it’s no co-incidence that Biff’s mentor was Roy Cohn. You can draw a direct line through them, and extend it back to the isolationists of the 1930s.

Nope. White ammosexuals abandon their Second Amendment fundamentalism very quickly when black people are carrying the weapons. See St. Ronnie, for example…

31 Likes

This assumes that the Tangerine Ballsack takes advice, counsel, or direction from anybody.

10 Likes

Whatever Trump’s major malfunction is, I guarantee that he’s a gutless coward.

20 Likes

And in every ballot station.

6 Likes

Calling his organization America First is a shorter line. Another of those “How could Trump be so ignorant?” things when he knows exactly what he’s doing.

10 Likes

Fucking worthless coward.
Thats all I have to say about this.
Remember who else hid in a bunker when the antifascists stormed his capital? That guy at least took a gun with him…

15 Likes

20 Likes
27 Likes

Donald ducked.

28 Likes
9 Likes

Poor Trump, can’t catch a break from the media. He hides in his basement with the lights off, and the media criticizes him for it. But if he comes out and says something inflammatory, racist, and / or untrue, then they criticize him for that! And what other options does he have? It’s all just so unfair…

21 Likes