Trump cowers in White House bunker as protests hit capitol

There’s no truth to the rumor that Trump hid himself behind a baby. And it would be a shame, a damn shame, if that rumor were to spread.

17 Likes

Sociopaths don’t feel empathy. They definitely feel emotions like hate, anger, and fear (self-preservation).

13 Likes

Apologies for the re-post, but this seems like a better place for it. It’s official…his presidency is over:

10 Likes

It’s almost hilarious that Mass Murderer Trump’s supporters think of him as “strong.” Endless testimony and documentation show him to be a lazy, weak-willed coward.

5 Likes

I was just thinking of “The Dead Zone” and Mass Murderer Trump yesterday. The joke is that were Trump to shield himself with a child, the White House would instantly deny it despite video and photos, while Fox News would insist that Trump was carrying the child to safety. In the days following the incident, various pundits would suggest that the president’s life was far more important than a child’s anyway.

10 Likes

"Trump has told advisers he worries about his safety, while both privately and publicly praising the work of the Secret Service. "

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-took-shelter-in-white-house-bunker-as-protests-raged/ar-BB14QKuk

While also saying - https://apnews.com/b3817623ef861818803b5676d43741ea

9 Likes

Say what you want about Hitler, but at least he killed Hitler.

37 Likes

I’m disgusted at how plausible your scenario seems. Good job.

1 Like

17 Likes

Ummm …

3 Likes

I rather suspect the only people in the White House that he does take advice from may be what he probably thinks of as his personal Praetorian Guard when they advise about matters of personal safety. The man is a bully and bullies are all cowards at heart.

… and produce tweets from the child proving it was an antifa stooge.

7 Likes

Why am I not surprised he cowers in fear in the basement with the lights off.

For a man who is the head of the American Military and who constantly brags about being a genius and Macho and all these other things he cowers with fear when confronted by peaceful protest.

He isn’t a leader-

He’s a fucking joke, and a coward.

8 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you order The Purge, and things don’t go exactly as planned?

The WH is constructed to withstand bomb blasts. What was Secret Service afraid of?

Surely not a mob of rag tag protesters.

2 Likes

21 Likes

Remember when he was going to run into a school, unarmed, and wrassle an active shooter to the ground? https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3k7488/trump-thinks-hes-brave-enough-to-confront-an-active-shooter-unarmed

16 Likes

Aww man… those bastards better not ruin Hawaiian shirts for me… that’s just effed up.

11 Likes

But he also killed the person who killed Hitler.

28 Likes

It would be a damn shame if the Secret Service was reminded of all bullshit Donnie has put them through over the years

Oh, I almost forgot how the sociopath-in-chief refuses to wear a mask making it likely the agents and their families catch the rona if he caught it. Can’t forget that one too.

25 Likes

I guess from the basement bunker he couldn’t hear what the friendly protestors were singing. Don’t be afraid, Mr. President. It’ll be fine.

12 Likes