Trump cowers in White House bunker as protests hit capitol

noel-fielding-mind-blown

15 Likes

Whole lot different when they’re knocking on your front door, eh Donnie Donnie?

3 Likes

I’ve seen it first hand. I worked with someone with NPD who always talked a big a game but when confronted with actual situations usually recoiled in fear. One of those situations was when the ex-fiance of a recently former employee showed up in our parking lot one evening and was sitting in her car. His first response was to call the police. I went out there with a bottle of water for her. She was just sitting in her car crying because her boyfriend recently broke up with her. After I let her talk it out for a bit she calmed down and left. No guns, tasers, or handcuffs required.

14 Likes

And who knows if we dig further we could even find something resembling the Reichstag fire.

1 Like

Relevant:

14 Likes
11 Likes

Seeing Trump under a table in the White House sucking his thumb just can’t but bring laughter by association to anyone who didn’t live under a rock during the mid 90s.

7 Likes

I hope he remembered his binky!

15 Likes

I have no doubt the Secret Service had to hustle the demented, impeached, cowardly, racist, orange turd into a bunker because that’s what they have to do with any president. I’m also equally sure that with just about any other president, there wouldn’t have been any need to.

5 Likes

It was only for a few hours- Ivanka had a meeting scheduled and kicked him out.

8 Likes

The cartoonist really did just go full Disney’s animated Robin Hood Prince John on his ass. Complete with the ear tugging. I can hear that illustration.

19 Likes

He is ALWAYS scared. Beneath that thin orange skin you’ll find the soul of a coward who constantly overcompensates with a “tough guy” public persona.

22 Likes
20 Likes

Wait, I don’t get that. Are feelings of fear and sociopathy mutually exclusive?
I can’t say conclusively, but I think not.
Judging from this idiots response in certain situations I’d say he is very much
a physical coward.

3 Likes

So disappointed to not see this gif yet…

24 Likes

FAKE NEWS. He didn’t “run away,” he hid in the basement!!

13 Likes

Jimmy Buffet took care of that long before the mistakes those assholes came from ever happened.

8 Likes

Then again, he killed the person who killed the person—

Wait, this is how we get infinitely recursive Hitler!

17 Likes

My chief complaint is that he didn’t kill Hitler soon enough.

20 Likes

FAKE NEWS! He hid under the bed.

7 Likes