Trump cowers in White House bunker as protests hit capitol

Only something w/absolutely no friends at all would be allowed to walk all that way with toilet paper stuck to its shoe.

6 Likes

It is certainly better than being Merely Re-Gifted.

1 Like

The Onion is on it:

24 Likes

I’m certain shady folks are taking advantage of the situation. Donnie hiding in the bunker with the women and children while talking tuff on the phone authorizing deadly force is folly.

Now they have the lights out in the WH. Scared someone exploited one of the many loopholes in this country, dam near anyone in any mental condition could use, to obtain a Barrett 50 cal and start taking pot shots.

It seems like he wants something to happen that will allow him to go full dictator. He doesn’t like the election data his people are telling him about and the moment he looses his presidential cloak of protection he’s screwed.

5 Likes

Someone with more time and energy on their hands than I have should definitely photoshop his face over the villain from Titanic climbing into a lifeboat with the shawl over is head.

6 Likes
12 Likes

There are so many possibilities.

I just rewatched Game of Thrones. Wildlings attacked a castle and the guy talking the most shit ended up hiding in the cellar with a woman and her baby. Then afterward came out and went right back to running his mouth = trump.

6 Likes

We all most come together and agree to be against the kind of fascism our masters tell us we should be against. And for the kind of nice happy friendly safety-time that our leaders graciously give to us, praise be onto them.

My public school probably shouldn’t have made Orwell books required reading if they wanted me to put up with fascism. Either the people trying to take control are idiots, or they think we’re idiots, because it’s damn obvious what is going on.

10 Likes

Yeah we are dude. Good or bad. Loved or hated. Happy or sad. The clock ticks on. Or does it?

yeah they do. it’s not the other thing. the prevailing thought is that the crowd is stupid and yet it is the idea our “justice” system is built upon. The crowd has wisdom. The issue with crowd wisdom is that it is for sale to the highest bidder. Which leads us back to the empirical argument. How do you know what you think you know?

He got called out and shamed for it later, by Samwell.

Good analogy otherwise, though.

6 Likes

Wrong. I killed Hitler. And “soon enough” is irrelevant to a time traveler.

7 Likes

Also Alexandra Petri:

It took immense bravery to say the very worst things at a time such as this. But that is the kind of bravery for which Donald Trump has always been known.

8 Likes

While Trump cowers, Biden visited a protest demonstration to talk to the protestors. Why is this very pertinent fact omitted in articles about the orange coward?

9 Likes

Surprised nobody mentioned #bunkerbaby was trending

2 Likes

The Pun. It burns.

SOP for the Secret Service.

What are the “ominous weapons”?

So hard to get reliable Brown Shirts these days.

1 Like

I must really be living under a rock… what did Jimmy Buffet do? Or is this a Nickleback-type thing?

1 Like

Jimmy Buffett brought back the Aloha Shirt.

Along with mellow music for belligerent drunks.

4 Likes