Trump doesn't trust Secret Service to keep him safe

Citation needed

37 Likes

I don’t think so. Trump’s year 1 consistent talk was about ridding people not loyal to him.

I’m sure he started with those with guns closest to him.

He doesn’t even know who that is.

1 Like

Of course he doesn’t trust them. They protect the office, not him personally. And even then he wouldn’t trust them because he himself is untrustworthy, thus he cannot imagine trustworthiness.

28 Likes

So we’ve had the trump:hitler bunker parallelism. Here’s hoping for the trump:Caligula praetorian guard parallel (really for reals)

10 Likes

Depends - is it on the South Lawn?

1 Like

With snakes and alligators.

I still think it would have been a brilliant scam if some contractor had promised Trump to build a thousand-mile-long moat along the Texas/Mexico border and then just took credit for the Rio Grande.

38 Likes

1 Like

Yes, but the deal is submit or else.

1 Like

Somehow I don’t think that this is what his supporters mean when they chant “build the wall!”

7 Likes

Maybe he should start wearing about 100 pounds of protective gear as well, at all times, just in case. Can’t be too careful.

I wish it were possible to blow the decades of dust off his conscience and whisper thoughts to him at random throughout the day.

“Your ass has gotten YUGE and everyone is looking at it.”

“Is that guard looking at you funny?”

“Your hair is falling out, and nobody is fooled.”

“Oops. You forgot how walking works and you have to go to the bathroom. Now what?”

“This bunker really needs a remodel. More gold.”

15 Likes

As soon as the new Leibstandarte SS Donald Trump is formed up he’ll probably feel a lot safer.

6 Likes

I imagine that in 20 years we’ll see a “Trump reacts” meme a-la the Downfall memes of 10 years ago.

5 Likes

Well, yes, that sort of scam would be of truly Trumpian audacity but he’d really be pissed unless his corporation got a substantial kickback.

1 Like

Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

6 Likes

Frankly, a lot more terrifying to those of us in DC are the unidentified, allegedly federal law enforcement officers Bill Barr has apparently deputized to keep “order.”

22 Likes

The inevitable Ärmelstreifen will come by Tweet.

1 Like

Maybe it is actually designed to protect us from HIM!?!

3 Likes

Someone should make a big cardboard guillotine and leave it on the sidewalk where he can see it.

10 Likes

Trump’s complete lack of self-awareness is startling at times. He genuinely believes this is a display of strength and courage.

18 Likes