Trump doesn't trust Secret Service to keep him safe

He wouldn’t understand the reference.

4 Likes

I mean, this is all just pretext for firing them all to make room for his hand-picked LEOs to come in and be his personal guard, right? S.S. are too professional, too establishment. What he wants is personal loyalty, and very little vetting or training that wasn’t his own. I’d wager he will somehow order the CPB to be his personal whitehouse guard (establish a “border” around the whitehouse? nah, he doesn’t have to work that hard to justify things). They are just the kind of lightly-vetted-but-self-selected-for-all-the-wrong-things guys he wants with him at the palace.

9 Likes

Even a crown of piss-colored cotton candy hair, apparently.

Anybody got an elliptical reflector dish?

1 Like

18 Likes

I’m ashamed, absolutely ashamed you think that poorly of the wider internet.

I give it 15 minutes after such footage is available. Now if someone already hasn’t deepfaked him into the Downfall footage.

2 Likes

Obviously he’s never had a conscience, but there is speaker technology that allows one to create the illusion that a sound is coming from a very particular point in space, e.g. inside someone’s head, at a volume no one else could hear. Ever since Trump got elected, I’ve thought that use of that technology would be highly effective in causing him to totally lose it (by “it” I mean all semblance of sanity).

It’s because he has a fascist sense of “strength,” and that’s premised on being weak.

We need some protestors from Puerto Rico…

He already more or less tried that, it didn’t work so well. (Trump effectively tried to replace the Secret Service with his personal bodyguard, Keith Schiller, and his men.)

23 Likes

With apologies to actual brain bugs…

18 Likes

I think the secret service also prefer physical security that prevents direct confrontation in the first place. The sad/worrying thing here is that Trump feels so out of control and vulnerable that he needs this extra fortification, not that it is an insult to the secret service.

5 Likes

I truly wish this were Trump cowering in his bunker. But this isn’t Trump scared of what’s happening right now, this is him preparing for what that will happen when he executes something he has planned. George Will wrote just yesterday that “for Trump, there is no rock bottom. Something worse is coming.”

Trump desperately wants his own Tiananmen Square crackdown. He’s already setting it up.

18 Likes

I agree. My point is that it’s a particularly stupid wealthy idiot thing to do when you imply that your already hard-working and competent bodyguards aren’t doing a good job.

8 Likes

I’m hearing reports that they’re building another bunker inside the bunker.

5 Likes

You’re right; I apologize for my insensitive remarks.

Is Xzibit doing the work?

2 Likes

“This is all Erik’s fault, Dad!”

3 Likes

Tiny-man square.

11 Likes

“Let them eat hamberders.”

7 Likes

Doubtful. DJT and Eric together are nowhere near bright enough to make plans any smarter than moments like these

1 Like

He’s finally getting his wall. Now is the time to use it for it’s obvious use - to keep him in, rather than keeping people out.

7 Likes

How bright do you have to be to blame someone else?