Trump fires Omarosa, again

Bless the Root; I can’t wait to read what ‘Very Smart Brothas’ have to say…

Yeah, she doesn’t seem to really grok the concept of burnt bridges

6 Likes

4 Likes

Reading the Root comments almost makes me wish I was on twitter; I know they are goin’ in on her over there, and she deserves every iota of scorn and schadenfreude being thrown her way.

5 Likes

drama

4 Likes

Ordinarily, I’m not a fan of the drama, but horrible people finally getting some comeuppance is my jam.

6 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes

“But when I have my story to tell, as the only African-American woman in this White House, as a senior staff and assistant to the president, I have seen things that have made me uncomfortable, that have upset me, that have affected me deeply and emotionally, that has affected my community and my people. […]”

So, go and fucking do something about it, or you’re just as bad as the rest of the Trumpkins. As the “only African-American woman in this White House” you’re uniquely positioned to do some real good here.

And when I can tell my story, it is a profound story that I know the world will want to hear," Manigault added.

10 Likes

Bullshit rationale and excuses to try to save face are bullshit.

9 Likes

Absolutely.

Now, say she actually breaks ranks and speaks out about some of the “disturbing” things she saw while working in the WH (and I have no doubt this is a true statement), I’ll applaud her.

Of course, she needs to actually do this while it matters, which means this needs to happen now. Not 4 years down the road in her tell-all book.

5 Likes

Cenk Uygur already expressed my sentiments about her side of the story way better than I can right now.

Everything she says is highly suspect; and if she had any integrity or any concern whatsoever for the Black community, she wouldn’t have been in 45’s camp in the first place.

She ain’t no “lady,” IMO; but she sure ‘doth protest too much.’

10 Likes

3 Likes

“Pull up your pants” is possibly the most ironic thing Crosby could ever have said.

7 Likes

Funny, a week or so ago when the papers were trying to find out what exactly her job in the White House actually was, she was absolutely determined not to say one single word about the poorly-thatched cockwomble. But NOW she’s disturbed.

8 Likes

Right?

*lmao!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.