Trump fires Omarosa, again

Given Trump’s robust use of, um, ‘phenotypic heuristics’; it wouldn’t surprise me if she discovered that her amorphous job description had suddenly become ‘Alabama Negro Charmer’; with perceived failure in that area going badly.

3 Likes

The Post makes an observation.

“The Secret Service was not involved in the termination process of Ms Manigault Newman or the escoprt off the complex,” the agency tweeted.

Marines also provide security in the White House.

7 Likes

Not only is his family immigrants (however far back), I know for sure that Jirard Khalil is first generation Iranian-American and they were friends since high school. Turns out they might have broken off privately a long time back, but he still made comments about the people from his personal and professional circles that went waaay back.

2 Likes

Opportunities? Dancing with the Stars?

1 Like

Was that dragged, or drugged? Just checking. With the White House Arkham Daycare Center, you never know.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Book deal & lecture circuit?
Trophy wife?
Running for governor in Alaska?

1 Like

good lyrics

“But when I have my story to tell as the only African-American woman in this White House, as a senior staff and assistant to the president, I have seen things that have made me uncomfortable, that have upset me, that have affected me deeply and emotionally, that has affected my community and my people and when I can tell my story, it is a profound story that I know the world will want to hear,” Manigault added.

I can’t stand the woman but, looking forward to the sure to be soon released dirt.

6 Likes

Sounds like she’s trying to shop a book around, or get on the interview circuit. Gotta get dat money.

3 Likes

promises. promises.

not holding my breath on this simply because I am tired of hearing how “I have dirt” and no one actually dishes.

2 Likes

Prob because trump is threatening law suits. I’m sure he’s had all his minion sign NDAs.

Blood_Contract

4 Likes

There are ways around such a silly thing.

1 Like

"Various legal authorities and courts have found contracts to be void in the following circumstances:

1. Crime
  2. Torts
  3. Public safety
  4. Public Health
  5. Matters of substantial public concern"

All of the above would apply to this administration.

9 Likes

Exactly :slight_smile:

8 Likes
4 Likes

I did mention ‘reality’ tv…

Psssh.

The WH wouldn’t let her release the wedding shoot pics she had taken without permission; please believe it that they will prevent her from ‘dishing’ anything that’s actually useful or interesting.

The leech is just trying to stretch out her 15 minutes as long as she possibly can.

Also it needs to be said, and in these exact words; that bitch has no people, - the Black community doesn’t fuck with her, period:

7 Likes
10 Likes

I thought the same thing about her saying “her people”. No you do not advocate or speak for anyone but yourself, and folks certainly do not want anything to do with you.

3 Likes