Trump found GUILTY on all counts in hush money trial

I wondered about this during the civil trial, but now he has a big-boy felony conviction:

ETA:
The bank did not wait for an appeal (although it did take a few months); perhaps they knew that the defendants couldn’t afford one.

16 Likes

From

51 Likes

I hope the Central Park Five get interviewed on Trump’s 34 felony convictions.

41 Likes

Too much nay-saying earns the
ignore-button
from me. Don’t need it in my life nor eyeballs.

Meanwhile…

Dearest Gina does a little dance, too, also!

17 Likes

Personally, I would have found “Home Alone 2 extra Donald Trump…” both more accurate and funnier.

22 Likes
17 Likes

Screw Judge Judy too! She’s been a long time supporter of the orange Cheeto.

21 Likes

Came here for this, am not disappointed

4 Likes
20 Likes

No need, the same cover works for that too - it’s just in that case it’s now his tiny hands letting him slip free of the handcuffs.

14 Likes

Guilty on all counts. The country is disgraced. Alvin Bragg should be disbarred. They will rue the day they unleashed this lawfare to corrupt a presidential election.

— Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) May 30, 2024

28d691c3-fd60-4e13-a6cf-9a83f1088cdb_text

30 Likes

I am late to the celebratory celebrations (had to go pick up my cap and gown). What a day to be alive! That motherfucker is guilty x 34!

Happy Birthday Good Job GIF

35 Likes

She won’t visit him in prison.

Or Melania & Ivanka. None of his political supporters will.

Maybe Beavis & Butthead.

21 Likes

Just a few more, and we can start telling anyone who can’t remember the presidential numbering the reason Donald Trump is sometimes referred to as “45” is because that’s how many felonies he’s been found guilty of.

24 Likes

I first thought you meant Mikey Day and Ryan Gosling, and couldn’t figure out why they would visit him in prison (although they do seem to go everywhere). I don’t want the the idiot sons tainting my new favorite Beevis and Butthead.

13 Likes

Finally, some mother fucking accountability.

At this point I don’t really care if he serves jail time or just gets a slap on the wrist. He is now and will forever be a convicted felon. He can add that to his résumé along with “liable for sexual assault”, “liable for business fraud”, “two-time popular vote loser”, and “twice impeached”.

ETA: I certainly hope he does serve jail time, but I’m keeping my expectations low and reveling in the fact that he’s finally been found guilty for something criminal after his many decades doing criminal things and getting away with it.

He’s an elderly first-time offender charged with class E felonies – the kind of thing that judges will typically take into account. However, he has so flagrantly violated gag orders and took every moment he could to shit on the judge and his family. A judge who has shown great deference to Trump on many occasions. If Trump has a harsh penalty, he’ll have only himself to blame.

34 Likes

images

67 Likes

There goes my afternoon. I was hoping to get something done, but instead I’m joy-scrolling.

27 Likes

I love to see it:

34 Likes

Two minutes after the verdict he posted an “I need your money to beat this heinous lie! Donate NOW!” message, graphics included. It had obviously been prepared in advance. Less than two minutes after he left the courthouse came his first “It was all rigged” post.

20 Likes