Trump hospitalized with Covid symptoms

You’re fired. You had ONE job…”

17 Likes

We can be certain he would tell them to f right o, anyway

6 Likes

You know it must be serious, he hasn’t tweeted in like 17 hours! You’d think he would have at least complained about the fake news or something.

11 Likes

supposedly Pence has been tested and came up negative. https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/politics/pence-coronavirus/index.html

2 Likes

The Whitehouse is not equipped to inject disinfectant and shine lasers into him. You’ll recall that months ago Trump requested doctors look into this. Walter Reed has had a top secret program at the ready ever since.

12 Likes
  • Has anyone poked Chuck Grassley to see if he’s still alive?
  • Mike Pompeo.
  • Mark Esper
5 Likes

Just announced - Biden has taken down all campaign ads that are negative about Trump

5 Likes

He’s been testing negative on empathy for decades.

21 Likes

A friend of mine from the UK pointed out that the result of Boris Johnson’s hospitalization was a boost in his popularity out of sympathy etc… Hope people see past that shit with Trump. (any UK boingboing commenters wanna expand more on this theme I’d be interested to hear as I don’t pay attention to UK politics much myself)

3 Likes

So they went straight to the experimental drug, instead of typical treatment?

8 Likes

WTF Joe? Don’t wimp out now. Just run the ads with the truth using Trumps own words.
“It will miraculously go away.”
“It’s a hoax.”
“It is what is is.”
etc.

Michael Moore has a much more cynical take on this.

16 Likes

Can’t say I noticed that sentiment, but then I’m in Scotland so perhaps not too surprising.

3 Likes

“President Trump appreciates the outpouring of support for both he and the first lady.”

35 Likes

I wonder how many news organization obit files are being updated, just in case?

Likewise, I wonder how many Republican CVs are being buffed in case a president or VP candidate slot opens up? (They’d probably have to go with Pence as pres, with so many people having already voted.)

8 Likes

It is true. But his incompetence has subsequenty outweighed that, I suspect.

A talking head (from US) on BBC’s Newsnight is at this moment saying Trump may well benefit from a sympathy boost - the other talking head says nonsense, everyone decided how to vote re Trump in this election months if not years ago.

Marine One still on WH lawn - and live pics of rotors spinning up - but Trump not on board yet.

OK Newsnight now over I’m off to bed. Thoughts and prayers all night. (Well, a lot of hope for the ‘right’ outcome and some good news when I wake up) :wink:

6 Likes

I wish people would stop using the word genius to describe him. Any personality trait that has gotten him as far as he is is sociopathy, narcissism, vindictiveness and utter cruelty. Yeah, he’s really good at them, but he hasn’t shown a bit of aptitude or intellectual capacity in any other way. High level pathology ≠ genius.

20 Likes

Hands up who’s shocked.

I’m not seeing any hands… :eyes:

20 Likes

What’s left?

1 Like

Well, it’s the same rules here …

3 Likes

That would be interesting… Especially if Pelosi is Acting President. We are in brand new territory here.

I have not given in and I try not to wallow too much in worry. I’ve voted already.

13 Likes