Trump hosts press event from tiny table, then rants on Twitter

Oh, I think someone probably does. Maybe someone with a passive-aggressive grudge.

5 will get you 10 it wasnt 45’s idea to use that desk…

16 Likes

Can we be sure that’s not a full-size table and an angry, hulked out orange git?
Don’t make me lose. You wouldn’t like me when I’m losing…

3 Likes

Not there yet. But this might work.

6 Likes

And looting. Don’t forget now he has to fit four years of grift into two months. Which could get interesting.

9 Likes
14 Likes

The uncredible shrinking president.

6 Likes

Don’t you think he looks tiny?

I couldn’t have asked for a more satisfying implosion in the waning days of a tinpot dictatorship. Now look, the damage this admin has done and continues to do up until they get the boot will take a generation or more to put right but let’s enjoy this moment at least.

15 Likes

He will be mad…

2 Likes

I’m guessing he already did that, which is why they couldn’t hold the event in the oval office.

6 Likes

Is it one of those sci-fi dystopic movies?

5 Likes

9 Likes

I first observed this during the 2016 campaign, he was following the rally crowd reactions. That may be part of why Trumpanzees like him, how he reflected and amplified their latent racism, fear, cruelty, and bullying.

19 Likes

Plus he has the appearance of having something they desperately want for themselves; money, which equates to power.

19 Likes

Yeah, it was super-obvious at some points during the 2016 campaign, as he said a lot of shit that was pretty random (and dropped after it got no positive feedback), which included contradicting himself frequently.

He benefited hugely from having supporters who were willing to ignore everything he said except the one thing they liked. This was a big reason why I figured he’d get far fewer votes in 2020, but I wasn’t counting on the fact that the bit ALL his supporters liked was the racism.

17 Likes

There are heroes working to block him, at least.

21 Likes

He would have be great as a guest on the Friendly Giant. “And a little desk in the corner…”

7 Likes
7 Likes

Yeah, I bought the Resolute desk on Ebay 2 days ago. He’s cashing out all the good stuff.

3 Likes

So “#tinydesk” is a threat to national security and laws must be changed to reduce freedom of speech to confront this threat? There it is.

7 Likes

It was probably made from one of the sunken Trump supporter boats from the Lake Travis boat parade in Texas.

8 Likes