Trump humiliated: administration apologizes to Britain for saying it wiretapped him for Obama

Somebody tracked his tweets and until recently the insane ones came from an Android phone (which he was known to use — an outdated, insecure version no less,) and the more professional-looking ones came from an iPhone (and not at three in the morning.) It appears he switched to a new iPhone around the 8th.

People more familiar with the Twitter API may be able to glean more information.

ETA: Remember when Obama took office and wanted to stay on the Blackberry platform? The Secret Service eventually allowed it, but instituted strict rules and had a specially hardened one made for him. You’ve got to wonder what they were doing letting the Cheeto keep using his obsolete and vulnerable Galaxy.

3 Likes

Somebody in this case would be David Robertson. Others, like Fisseha Berhane, did other sentiment analyses considering the then-candidate.

The best part: David and Fisseha (and others) documented their methods. You can do it yourself. No need to dive deep into the API for this.

I always meant do meddle with pulling data from twitter and analysing it. However, when I tried, I noticed I need to give them my mobile phone number, which I didn’t want to do. Then, after the election, I quit. Gave my twitter account to someone who has rights to the handle. I just could not stand all the “negativity” any longer. So much for sentiment analysis.

I tried to compensate on BB BBS. But perhaps, I should just recluse myself from it, as well. That should improve my life.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.