Trump humiliated: administration apologizes to Britain for saying it wiretapped him for Obama

If you’re looking for ways to convince people who still support Trump that they’re mistaken, just ask them to imagine any other President (not even Obama or Clinton, but Reagan /Nixon/Truman/Ike) getting info that his phone had been tapped. Would any of them immediately blab to the public about it? How would that benefit them?

The intelligent and prudent thing is to play your cards close to your chest, bide your time, verify the info and plan accordingly, not gripe about it in public. If the claim is true then strategically it’s foolish, and if the claim is false then you just plain look foolish.

4 Likes

You forgot-
Other people publish Fake News, not me.
We must ignore anonymous reports unless I tell them
It’s “Locker Room Talk”. Everybody does it.
Ted Cruz lies, not me.

3 Likes

I recommend keeping a stopwatch handy.

8 Likes

I think fear of humiliation is his primary motivator. And its the lens through which he sees everything. He’s all about humiliating his enemies.

3 Likes

Next you’ll be telling me that there are sequels to Highlander and the Matrix…

4 Likes

He’s going to make apologizing great again.

1 Like

I hate him.

2 Likes

In order to be humiliated must not one first be capable of humility?

2 Likes

16 Likes

Could you people at BBS please stop posting stuff making me spill, splash or spray my tea? :fearful: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

These faces! (And the text, but the faces are already enough…)

2 Likes

18 Likes

Don’t be silly. Trump never apologizes. He hires people to apologize for him. He has the best apologists, tremendous excusers, the bigliest cheer squad…

3 Likes

I’d like to see someone do an analysis of hours of the day Trump sends insane tweets. I know he’s sent them at hours of the morning that make you wonder whether he’s woken up early or stayed up late. But maybe there are some hours he rarely does embarrassing things. Maybe three in the afternoon? Maybe around seven in the evening?

All I’m saying is, that counter might sometimes reach 1.

3 Likes

There can never be a sequel to the matrix if we are in the matrix, and if we are not in the matrix then it doesn’t exist - Dunkin McCloud of the Clan McCloud

4 Likes

… Congratulations, you’ve just sent the part of my brain that is a Highlander fan into a cataleptic rage.

Double congratulations if that was the intended effect.

6 Likes

That’s what I was hoping for… At least one hour of sanity.
As a starter, perhaps Big Cheeto can Executive Order a daily Two Minutes Sanity session

1 Like

I hear he makes good donuts. :wink:

2 Likes

Republicans don’t apologize. That’s one way of telling who is a Republican.

4 Likes

According to Wikileaks the FBI is watching Americans on the Television. Then there was Vizio who paid $2.2 million fine for watching with their TV’s. The microwave ovens might be the safest thing Trump’s have in the house. If he would update his unsecured Android device and stop complaining about the iPhone having security the President might sleep better.