Trump: "I was always the best athlete"

And he talked about it in 2000, even doing a trial balloon interview on 60 Minutes. And he was progressive then!

1 Like

“I’m in the WWF Hall of Fame. I’m 1-0 at Wrestlemania! I’m a GREAT wrestler, not like Rosie. SAD!”

You can almost hear the “he wasn’t” voice over playing when you read it.

1 Like

What he’s good at is telling someone else to get his ball out of the bushes and put it just where he wants it.

The first thing you’ll have to do is drive a stake of holly through his heart; then you can safely dance on his gave.

1 Like

Perhaps this costs a few milliseconds, but this is more than alleviated by them being in an alphabetical list, so that I can pick a likely place to begin my search. As I favor names over icons.

So basically the objection is “it’s not the way I do it.”. :slight_smile:

Yes, and I own the computer. Microsoft disagrees, so we’re done.

1 Like

And family!!! The motherfucker voted for Trump! And I use motherfucker literally because it’s my dad.

We gotta spite them back. Spite them with a gay, female possibly trans woman Mexican, barely born in the USA, like on the border somewhere during an illegal immigration, and have it documented by Arizona, mysteriously certified by that racist Arpaio, and then figure out a way to take only their social security and Medicare away but leave it in place for all the people who voted for our new fabulous queen. Spite them back, harder.

1 Like

Hasn’t he had about 5 attempts at it? Continuously registering for the race?

1 Like

Surely the poor poor fellow must have some “hereditary bone spur” gene in his family!

5 Likes

Can’t be. Wrong hair colour and not fat enough. Also, hands too big.

Being that you’re likely not the only person who will take such advantage of 45’s final resting place, I’ll be sure to wear waders.

4 Likes

Posterity will ne’er survey,
An ignobler grave than this…

1 Like

Actually, I think its the WTF hall of fame.

3 Likes

Dr. Feelgood, I presume?

Possibly doctor tummy ache.

“trump suffers from high motility, therefore I’m prescribing him a course of powerful opioids”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.