Trump: "I was always the best athlete"

“And then people say oh, is he a smart person? I’m smarter than all of them put together, but they can’t admit it.”

FFS you nutter, who are these “they” you are referring to? Are you talking about those people that say “is he a smart person”? Hardly anyone has ever said that, so maybe not so difficult to be smarter than those (if they even exist).

It feels like King Orange has an eternal imaginary conversation going on.

To paraphrase Talking Heads: “My god, what have you done (USA)”?

6 Likes

“They weren’t just bone spurs, they were the BEST bone spurs. I don’t think you can understand how great these bone spurs were. Absolutely fabulous. I’ve had doctors tell me- important doctors- that theses were the most impressive bone spurs anybody has ever seen at any time in history.”

6 Likes

https://youtu.be/i40QNynrdus?t=1m24s

3 Likes

It’s remarkable how similar Trump and Kim Jon Un are in the matter of boasting. According to NK propaganda Kim is worlds best golfer, able to cure AIDS, Ebola, SARS, won a yacht race at the age of nine, is the most powerful and well liked leader on the planet yada yada

6 Likes

Eh - given that each class in his high school had about 100 students- it’s pretty easy to look good.

1 Like

I don’t dance, but I can piss like a motherfucker!

1 Like

The correct picture for this headline

5 Likes

Just letting you know you can’t sort your icons by penis…

5 Likes

Ahh, ‘thewebsiteisdown’ video, how I discovered BoingBoing

https://youtu.be/uRGljemfwUE?t=7m50s

5 Likes

So many lies in one paragraph.

1 Like

Hmm, penis. Maybe I’ll try that.

2 Likes

while it’s hilariously easy to attack trump for being a moron and idiot, all this was well known and demonstrated during the election cycle

yet he still got elected

remember the TAPE that showed him being a lowlife in his own words?

still got elected

and I’ve watched for the past year while BB and “news” outlets go for the easy low-hanging fruit and attacking Trump, which is a completely useless exercise, unless you are just looking for a way to pat yourself on the back and make yourself feel good

guess what? he is going to be re-elected, for the same reasons he was elected in the first place despite literally dozens of other choices

your friends and neighbors want to spite you, that’s why he got elected

if you don’t want him to be re-elected, you need to start questioning the people that elected him in the first place and get them to start realizing their actions affect everyone

if you can’t make them decent human beings then you need to appeal to their own self-interest

or get ready for the next SEVEN years of this horror show

5 Likes

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

1 Like

I remember him saying he was a terrible wrestler, “the worst”. It was noteworthy for being the only time I heard him say he wasn’t good at something. I think he was in front of a wrestling team when he said it though. So this latest statement is just another of his flip-flops.

1 Like

Do you not feel wonder at what the country has become. I’d even consider calling President Trump terrific.

5 Likes

Ah, the Stephen Miller MSNBC interview. It’s like it was yesterday.

So not like Obama, who everyone knows tried five times, and Crooked Hillary who tried TWENTY-FIVE times and didn’t even make it!!1!!!

Is that sarcasm or are you actually defending the Liar in Chief?

You only get a shot at the presidency every 4 years, and you need to be 35 to even be eligible. You do the math :wink:

Yes, but in this alternative universe anything weird is possible.

1 Like