Trump is "the greatest embarrassment in the history of our country" in this montage video

Originally published at: Trump is "the greatest embarrassment in the history of our country" in this montage video | Boing Boing

7 Likes

He’s right the fuck up there, but I’d still say that our ingrained prejudices that continue to shape some portions of the body politic might be more embarrassing overall, in part because they helped to give us someone like Trump as president…

41 Likes

Indeed. Trump’s not a national illness, he’s a symptom of it.

33 Likes

Is he self aware enough to be embarrassed by this?

11 Likes

Please, no more Trump. Make him go away.

May the Lord strike him with diarrhea while he is in front of a live audience. Or have him slip and fall comb-over first into a huge puddle of mud while golfing at some MAGA-themed tournament. That might embarrass him.

14 Likes

snl yes GIF

16 Likes

Trump is “the greatest embarrassment in the history of our country” in this montage video

Seems legit…

P.S. #magavariant

10 Likes

I can’t recall the last time all our country’s worst attributes were distilled into a single person though—much less a Head of State.

Even GWB had some positive qualities, such as a genuine fondness for things like family and puppies and tacos.

18 Likes

GWB-iraq-shoe

He was also pretty quick on his feet…

25 Likes

that guy had a seemingly endless supply of shoes!

7 Likes

Two is an endless supply?

4 Likes

I’m aware it’s an animated gif, thanks.

4 Likes

Video link for the BBS:

4 Likes

And that’s a pretty low bar:

6 Likes

I usually try and fact check wild claims.

But this… nah, has to be legit.

1 Like

All evidence I’ve seen is that no, he is not. That bit when the whole UN laughed at him, he seemed to genuinely expect wild applause instead. I think any flaw people might point out to him sounds like lies in his ears.

8 Likes

Not just lies, spite, because he’s got a bldg w/ his name on it and you don’t. Therefore, in his eyes, you can only lash out in anger and jealousy at him. The little people are automatically his enemies–unless usefully harnessed to his machine.

6 Likes

Ugh, that was a long, long four years.

7 Likes

The bastards took the monument down.

If I were to throw my shoes at W, I think I’d probably take them both off for a quicker follow-up shot. But not this guy. This guy’s thrown shoes before.

2 Likes

He can still have the most embarrassing death - epic potential.

Suggestions?

6 Likes