Trump Junior fabricates reality, says "purple-haired freak teachers" are encouraging three-year-olds to "mutilate their genitalia"

Originally published at: Trump Junior fabricates reality, says "purple-haired freak teachers" are encouraging three-year-olds to "mutilate their genitalia" | Boing Boing

5 Likes
28 Likes

helluva drug, helluva drug.
and being just plain stupid…
no way to go through life, son.

15 Likes

Our 38 year daughter came over for her birthday this past weekend, I teased her about her new bright purple hair. Not my cup of tea but freak? I don’t think so a-hole.

11 Likes
5 Likes

Wait, complaining about having to complain about issues that his side is fabricating for the sole purpose of dividing our country by getting people to complain?

All of these assholes must laugh their asses off at the rest of us. They lead us around by emotional leashes and they are neither clever or discreet about it, looks like the only qualification to be one of these assholes is just the shameless will to do it.

Purple-haired freak teachers?

Well, I’m convinced. /s

(Just wait until Trump Jr finds out what Pamela Stephenson Connolly’s job is)

12 Likes

What a waste of grant money when they had a monkey with a microphone right there in front of them.

3 Likes

45 years old and still acting like a high school bully, what a pathetic way to go through life.

13 Likes

As someone who has had hair dyed in multiple hues (red, blue, green, orange, but not yet purple), I’m sure it looked fantastic!

11 Likes

An actual journalist would have asked why purple hair is bad, but face and hands dyed orange is good.

13 Likes

She’s also had every color of the rainbow.

Not my favorite color but what is fantastic, from dad’s viewpoint, is she has the confidence to do whatever she wants and not give a darn what I or anyone thinks.

10 Likes

… she’s not a judge anymore, is she?

It’s not like being a priest or a Marine :confused:

9 Likes

It worked for his father, and his Grandfather, so why should he change?

3 Likes

Even if you got your genitals changed, why the hell would you want them to look mutilated? Idiot.

4 Likes

Here’s a very long discussion of this, if you’re really interested. If you just want the tl;dr, by convention, former or retired judges are typically still allowed to use the honorific “Judge” before their name, unless they actually return to private practice. If they return to practicing law after being a judge, they cannot use “Judge” before their name as it would violate the ABA’s Model Rules for Professional Conduct.

7 Likes

As a purple haired freak, I take offense at that.

20 Likes

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office
I know it’s not the main point, but fuck if I don’t find it infuriating that a guy with all the resources and support he’s had can’t even express himself in his native language. And isn’t even asked to.

18 Likes

purple-haired freak teachers

I’ll take the purple haired freaks EVERY TIME over the botax billionaire bastards. Go lick dad’s ass some more, junior, no one cares.

8 Likes

Junior and Jeanine - together at last! Although, I’m surprised there was enough coke and wine boxes to go round.

4 Likes