Trump mocks Asians

Trump should make amends by donating to a good cause…

18 Likes

Turns out he’s just begun taking donations to his political campaign in addition to whatever PACs are floating in that particular sewer.

2 Likes

Interestingly enough, the dog whistle message, Jeb Bush is weak, is hidden inside racist rhetoric.
“Reasonable” people will hear the real message, while racist people are content to stop at the overly racist message, as if it wasn’t just a ploy to get support. They’ll gladly believe that if Trump is racist, then he’ll clearly look out for the poor white man. When its clear he’s the sort of person responsible for all the things they blame minorities for.

Sad really.

Edit. To wit:

3 Likes

I have trouble being sure if that’s not how Trump actually believes the sentence should be constructed.

3 Likes

Slimemold?

9 Likes

Thinks it’s so smart… <shake’s fist>

9 Likes

For some reason I’ve been reading more of Scott Adams’ blog with Dilbert in the morning. He makes some pretty scary arguments for Trump being a genuinely masterful persuader who may yet see this through.

3 Likes

I don’t know…people like Bill Gates or the Google founders - you know, people who made money without repeatedly going bankrupt.

Trump: “Under me the US would enter a period of unexampled prosperity - cycles of boom and complete bust. But we will build lots of golf courses in the countries we invade!”

2 Likes

He’ll be careful to make fun of the Muslim God. That should gain a few votes in the Bible Belt.

2 Likes

Well, he did indirectly threaten the Pope with ISIS and also considered buying out his favourite team, but maybe he still feels that he’s punching down there.

3 Likes

Palin is interviewing Trump tonight, apparently

4 Likes

Can I also just say, as I am about halfway through The Newsroom right now… That I wish the show hadn’t ended last year? Trump’s presidential campaign would have been absolutely PERFECT fodder for that show.

1 Like

Besides, comedy at the expense of “fur’ners” is still pretty shitty.

3 Likes

Every bit of attention we give Trump supports him and Palin-kin.

1 Like

I would love him to be the Republican candidate. With Palin for VP.

But that’s because despite everything I still believe that the majority of Americans are decent people, and a stimulus that big will ensure they don’t get fooled again.

2 Likes

Right, like I said, his point was about Jeb. His commentary on Asians was an aside to that comment.

I think the criticism of jeb is overt and the racism was hidden. The voice he does just brings what he was already doing to the forefront. Saying that others won’t fight for white america in the same way that he will.

Because the republican districts have been gerrymandered to only have the white mouth breathing sorts that would vote for this guy.

1 Like

No. no its not.

There’s this and a lot of other very overt examples of his very open racism.

5 Likes

This is a good example of why Eddie Murphy has needed to reboot his career so many times over the last couple of decades. He’s done a lot of entertaining stuff but a lot of his routines didn’t age well, if they were ever truly funny at all. (For example, his “Delirious” special opens with about 15 minutes of absolutely shameless homophobia.)

4 Likes