Trump: 'Nobody wants me'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/20/trump-nobody-wants-me.html

13 Likes

I want him! We need a speed bump on our street

28 Likes

This was after Trump said how he doesn’t actually want to be there.

25 Likes

Is he going out to eat some worms?

31 Likes

Dammit, you beat me to it.

:musical_note:
Nobody likes him, Everybody hates him........ I guess he'll go eat worms! Big, fat, juicy ones... long, thin, skinny ones... See how they wiggle and squirm!

32 Likes

Yet once more, trump proves himself to be a whiny little bitch

32 Likes

I think there are plenty of people who want him on the state and federal level. Well want him to be court that is…

10 Likes

I’ve been waiting for whatever medications the doctors have been giving him (the ones that make him think he’s invincible and cause him to babble more than usual) to wear off.
:smiling_imp:

27 Likes

7 Likes

Careful, Donnie: Erie has an extradition treaty.

18 Likes

Sounds good now, but in a few years you’d get tired of all the extra traffic.

54 Likes

He’s going to end up in an SRO in Erie when this is all over. He’s just checking the neighborhood to see if he can afford it.

7 Likes

It’s 50 degrees and he’s in a suit and he’s overweight… and he’s cold? I think the meds are definitely wearing off.

33 Likes

i read eric berne’s games people play when i was 13. in the 46 years since then i have never on my life seen such a performance of the game “poor me” as trump gave in erie. i mean, we’re talking about 9 dan, black belt, grandmaster play of the game.

16 Likes

Same here.

26 Likes
1 Like

No no no, he’s saying other people are cold.

Just like those energy-efficient lightbulbs make other people’s skin look orange.

22 Likes

Oh, I imagine there are lots of people that want him…
in prison.
Or The Hague.

15 Likes

Eventually the urine smell would be overpowering…

12 Likes

I was gonna say it, Melz, I do b’lieve you called this one weeks ago!

10 Likes