Trump, on coronavirus deaths: 'A lot of people love me... I guess I’m here for a reason.'

Has this man ever coherently and directly answered a question in his life? I feel like even asking what he wants for lunch would touch off an insecure, egotistical word salad.

20 Likes

“A lot of people, and let me tell you, believe me, They’re saying things. Good things, about how… Trust me, They say. Did you know the earl of sandwich? Beautiful card games. Perfect. I once had a… They’re telling me things. And in Wharton school of business, they had these, I’m told, they say my ratings are as high as the bachelor. And I’ll be re-elected”

“Sir, this is a Wendy’s”

35 Likes
42 Likes

2 years. I call this “hiatus buildup and release”. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Oh no he was not.

3 Likes

I believe that the Trump presidency is conclusive proof of the Thanatic Instinct.

3 Likes

SNL pretty much nailed it three years ago…

19 Likes

I want to buy you a beer suddenly. I wish I could force him to read that.

4 Likes

My hope is that we all live long enough to see just how future history books describe all of this.

13 Likes

My hope is that someone builds a time machine to go back and murder trump’s grandfather.

11 Likes

He was sooo close…

28 Likes

Reagan surely was the better actor of the 2.

I’d think they were about as evil, and stupid.

But let’s not forget they’re both figureheads and the real problem is the organisation behind them (the neocon republicans).

I’m not sure the GOP had descended to todays levels of evil yet in the 80s.

13 Likes

Why is it conservatives complain about the media yet seem to be so enamored with entertainers

8 Likes

if all you do is watch tv all day, what else are you going to complain about…

6 Likes

As I recall, it was during the Reagan years that food banks first appeared, noted as a “Temporary Measure”. They’ve been around ever since.

11 Likes

He put a ban on foreign nationals coming from China, but allowed US passport holders to travel back without restriction or quarantine, so,… maybe that’s how it got in and spread around anyway, despite his early “ban on China”. Someone needs to point this out to him repeatedly.

His nationality based ban did not work.

13 Likes

History books will be considered “fake news” well before that…

8 Likes

That would be the only kind of salad his morbid body would experiment.

7 Likes

Man, but his gestures. I know Trump is a real sociopath/malignant narcissist, but the way he convinces about a third of the population with his “power gesticulations” is pretty uncanny. I begrudgingly agree with Scott Adams here, he’s very good at mesmerizing a crowd. It”s like he studied Hanussen.

7 Likes

How is putting a ban on China and a ban on Europe supposed to be a defence of his efficiency, since it obviously did not work?

9 Likes