Trump praises mass-execution of Muslims with bullets dipped in pigs' blood

Seriously, is there anything this turd could say which would open the eyes of his supporters? It’s disconcerting.

5 Likes

Hope so: Often enough, that doesn’t happen and people wake up with an undesired government. See Poland for example.

2 Likes

There’s a secret history of massacres of the Filipinos by the US Army.

2 Likes

The old ways are the best: deep water, for a long time.

3 Likes

Soaking would be too fast. Just rub some on one of his hands (as you’re shaking it, perhaps). That way it eats through from the inside.

You’ll have to wear some kind of protective gloves, though. And that’s just to keep whatever is causing Trump to be Trump from rubbing off on you.

3 Likes

I think conversation is a much healthier way to deal with our feelings of disgust and fear (that he might win), than somehow acting out about it. A kind of therapy, if you will. As long as it doesn’t get into inciting violence. Comments about fluoride, etc., (including mine) are so over the top as to be ridiculous. IMHO. More like black humor, which is a pretty well-known and justifiable way of dealing with terrible events.

3 Likes

Is the White House ready for a classy revolving heart shaped bed and a mirrored ceiling? Will he sleep in the bed or in a little cage in the corner?
Can the US taxpayer even cover his Depends budget?

1 Like

I wasn’t dismissing the real atrocities committed during that war, just the phony one that Trump is gloating over. (Mark Twain eloquently protested US involvement, btw.) I think the Lidice case gives a good example of the kind of thinking Trump would applaud.

1 Like

You want to piss off the Deep Ones by dropping Trump down there? Egad, man.

5 Likes

The bends.

4 Likes

Don’t give Trump ideas - he’ll be promising to reconquer the Phillipines next. Followed by re-occupying Japan until they let him build a golf course on top of Mt. Fuji.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Maybe we just need to be encouraging different sorts of fantasies on Trump’s part. If he needs some fictional story about how someone defended their territory by scaring people away, there are better alternatives.
“When old man Jenkins needed to keep people off his property, he dressed up in a sheet, and with the help of some wires and projectors, he scared people away, keeping his property safe from outsiders, for a number of years…”

6 Likes

Yes, a bullet, that’s nothing, but to be forced to touch something haram, well, that’s the end of the world.

Seriously? Because if that’s a real word in German that mean what you say it means, then I have a new favorite word.

1 Like

According to my favorite online German to English dictionary, it means nerd.

http://dict.leo.org/ende/index_de.html#/search=Fachidiot

Belle Gunness was having her own fun right around that time too, just an hour away in LaPorte, Indiana.

2 Likes

And yet, He still goes on to win.

Its almost like liberals, the same ones always complaining about “the echo chamber” are, in fact, stuck in their own delusional chamber.

But its alright, just give Uncle Bernie another :10bux: and it’ll aallllll be okay!

It can just mean someone who is inordinately knowledgeable about a particular subject, but it generally also has the meaning that they’re very ignorant about other more general topics.

Journalist Michael Tomasky has attempted to answer the question as to what Ben Carson’s popularity tells us about the American people after making a detour into asking a question about the man himself: why is an accomplished neurosurgeon such a nincompoop in another field? “Because usually, if a man (or woman) is a good and knowledgeable and sure-footed doctor, or lawyer or department chair or any other position that could have been attained only through repeated displays of excellence and probity, then that person will also be a pretty solid human being across the board.”

Well, not necessarily. English unfortunately doesn’t have a precise word for the German “Fachidiot,” a narrowly specialized person accomplished in his own field but a blithering idiot outside it.

5 Likes

Trump’s win shows that our fellow Americans are a lot more ignorant than we might have hoped, but doesn’t say much about a liberal echo chamber.

5 Likes