Trump ranting on Twitter that he didn't pay hookers to piss on his bed

“I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”

• Bill Clinton

"I did not have sexual relations with that Russian hooker. She just peed on the bed, OK? Not sex. "

• Donald Trump
8 Likes

Quite frankly, read the “dossier” and tell me that prostitutes pissing on trump is the most important takeaway (it’s not).

5 Likes

EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EVERYONE TO GET FROM STREET  

3 Likes

@LearnedCoward I think the Russians are less of an issue. It is the KGB (under whatever name they do their deeds these days) that most of us are worried about. The Russians I know tend to have the same concerns.

1 Like

I was quoting a line from the movie, which I think only @chgoliz and I have seen. The Russians were going from door to door, pretending to be Americans warning people about the Russians, and saying in heavily accented broken English “Emergency, emergency, everyone to get from street”.

5 Likes

Sorry, my sense of humor can be oblique: I was referencing the fact that it appears we may have a Russian interloper posting in the thread.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Sounds like a movie I would love to see. Pray tell:)

1 Like

Isn’t this also “the dog ate my homework”?

In the massive dump of hacked emails the only damning thing is that Donna Brazile passed debate questions to Hillary ahead of time. This is pretty bad, but I’m not sure it was the deciding factor in Hillary getting more votes than Bernie (this was the last debate) and Brazile was no longer part of the DNC, she was working for CNN.

It’s disappointing and unfair, but I don’t think it had much bearing on the campaigns at that point. I have faith that Bernie could easily hold his own against Hillary no matter what info she was fed ahead of time.

The actual DNC internal documents show that people were griping about Bernie among themselves, mostly after Hillary had already locked up enough votes for the nomination. There are suggestions that someone call attention to his faith (which was never done) and some nasty accusations towards members of Bernie’s staff (which might be valid.) They are humans, they are allowed to have political opinions, they shouldn’t let that compromise their jobs, and we don’t know if it did. You’d think in a massive email dump there would be a less debatable smoking gun. Maybe they were just really careful and this is the only thing that ended up in an email, or maybe that’s all there is. It’s still far less sinister than the former head of the KGB (who was involved in deposing Russian politicians via leaked info) being involved in espionage against the US.

Well, this is Donald Trump’s opinion too. Coincidence, I’m sure. So, do we believe the two people who are most implicated in this and have the most to lose (Trump and Putin), or intelligence professionals who have been working on this kind of thing their entire adult lives?

4 Likes

I have been told that there is at least one Saudi prince who has all his bathroom fittings made of gold. I guess he and Mr. Trump were in the same aesthetics class at Wharton, so perhaps he’ll donate one.

1 Like

A very underrated Carl Reiner movie from the mid-60s:

6 Likes

Спасибо

1 Like

пожалуйста

1 Like

Me too! Great movie. Have to rewatch that and The Mouse that Roared sometime soon again.

2 Likes

Maybe this was a comp? Don’t return customers earn that?

1 Like

There is one problem with that story. We all know Donald Trump doesn’t pay people for professional services of any kind!

5 Likes

Pissghazi!

3 Likes

Bedghazwee.

The Micturian Candidate.

17 Likes

Soviet sub grounds on New England coast … ends with a standoff, some kids slip and almost fall, but crew and townsfolk make a pyramid to rescue them, crew slaughters townsfolk because Hilary took all their guns away and then the Wolverines slaughter the crew.

It’s been a while, and I could be fuzzy on some details.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/PiercedSkull/status/818999153573367808

8 Likes