Trump ranting on Twitter that he didn't pay hookers to piss on his bed

3 Likes

Lyndon Saines… Donson?

At least he’ll be able to get R Kelly to perform at the inauguration now.

10 Likes

Yup.

Trump thinks Hillary’s bathroom break is “disgusting.”

4 Likes

You think the mods will delete him?

5 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

Found the inauguration song!

5 Likes

Lorenzo St. Dubois. The actor who played Hitler in Springtime for Hitler.

2 Likes

I’m sensing a growth opportunity. Soon he’ll have access to many of the beds that the President has ever slept in.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Well, I will just stop trying to figure out reality and just make it as I go.

We are DEFINITELY in a simulation - just not a computer one.

*edited for spelling, although, I hereby declare the original spelling was the correct one, who cares

1 Like

A crooked theatrical promoter and a bent accountant…obviously resembling nothing in Trump’s reality so you’re probably right.

5 Likes

Obviously he knows plenty of accounts, but do you honestly think he knows jack about theater?

2 Likes

OK, well, a TV show in which Trump plays a billionaire businessman is at least in the line of descent of theater. I would say he’s quite good at it; he’s learnt BarnumMenckens’s maxim about underestimating the intelligence of the general public, for instance.

3 Likes

I never watched the show, honestly. I wonder if he was acting or really believed his own hype in that show. He strikes me as a person who really believes whatever comes out of his mouth is fantastic.

4 Likes

I’ve noticed Glenn Greenwald is good at sleight-of-hand, and I think there were a few things he slipped in there that deserve to be pinned down and carefully dissected. I’ll pass on that because I find him too self-important and boring to bother with.

2 Likes

The transcript and fact check of the news conference over at NPR is … wow. I mean, a) dude can’t speak English and b) the lies are just piled on. This is unreal the way he has to be reported on. Also, this is such a WEIRD press conference.

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/11/509137239/watch-live-trump-holds-first-press-conference-as-president-elect

12 Likes

A theater producer who realizes that under the right circumstances, he can make more money from a flop than from a hit. Sound like anyone?

Now imagine the play in question is so bad it’s good, and Trump has to be president now it becomes a hit. This play is written by a Nazi named Steve Bannon Franz Liebkind.

I can only imagine Trump will finish out his presidency in a Russian gulag singing “Prisoners Of Love”.

9 Likes