Trump running Facebook ads asking people to attend inauguration

Can’t Martin Shkreli just play his Wu Tang CD?

21 Likes

@gracchus
@anon68287401

I will joyfully gloat after the inauguration.

3 Likes

Ford was a doofus, but he was a pretty nice guy, popular on both sides of the aisle when he was in the Senate, and well-liked by the public. He came in with a very high approval rating despite the circumstances, and even though the Nixon pardon dropped that quite a bit it was not a reflection on how people felt about him personally. He was also a terrible president - not Reagan- or Bush-level terrible, just inept and ineffectual, for which reason he lost to Jimmy Carter.

15 Likes

It’s happened before:

4 Likes

I was going to offer the services of my cover band. But we only do Woody Guthrie songs so I doubt we’d get the gig.

16 Likes

“This Machine Covers Fascists”?

16 Likes

“C Street”?

3 Likes

No, The C Street Experience.

9 Likes

I don’t think Tortelvis would have anything to do with this.

4 Likes

Anyone taking bets on how far Trump will get into the oath of office before he adds his own modification?

14 Likes

TRUMP: “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”

JUSTICE ROBERTS: “Sir, that’s the oath to activate the Marauder’s Map of Hogwarts.”

TRUMP: “Mischief managed!” [Disappears into cloud of noxious orange smoke]

28 Likes

Like turning around to Obama at the end and saying “Your fired!”. I can see it happening. He practiced it at the end of his so-called press conference.

13 Likes

on ice?[quote=“dfaris, post:98, topic:93100”]
C Street Experience
[/quote]

2 Likes

29 Likes

“I have to wash my cat”.

11 Likes

No cat either. Need to find one

7 Likes

Now that it’s known he (his donors) are paying up to $1,000,000 for D-list performers, maybe attendees are waiting to see if they can get paid to come?

Can’t wait to hear the ovation for Marie Osmond!

7 Likes

The lobby stunt (and the press conference stunt) had maybe 100 actors and word of that fakery got out.

If he tried to do it with 10,000 actors (never mind the 200,000+ it would take to even look decent compared to the million+ who showed up in 2008) there would be hundreds of people doing interviews and posting youtube videos about how they got paid to be there.

He would be able to legitimately claim the title of thirstiest president ever, though.

7 Likes

Perhaps you should just wash your NPN bipolar junction transistor. I hear that could take forever.

7 Likes

I would take free tickets just to eyeroll every time a camera swung my way. Alas live too far away.

2 Likes