Trump’s fear evident in all-caps rant

Originally published at: Trump's fear evident in all-caps rant | Boing Boing

8 Likes

donny doesn’t seem to remember that he was the president not too long ago. the issues he complains about in all caps didn’t develop overnight and didn’t get fixed during his tenure. i don’t know why anyone would want to send that loser back to the white house unless they’re happy with the problems. which then it probably doesn’t matter who is at the top.

17 Likes

I dunno, with all he’s going through currently - charged with rape, treason, espionage, fraud, inciting insurrection etc. I mean, the guy’s going through some stuff.

I’m starting to feel for him.

No, really not. Fuck him.

ETA: I may have missed a few many crimes.

23 Likes

Imagine what kind of hermetically sealed media bubble one would have to be living in to think that Biden is the subject of more mockery than Trump was.

35 Likes

I’m not entirely certain he isn’t talking about himself being mocked.

16 Likes

Please, universe, do not let the orange menace keel over from a rage-induced stroke or heart attack before he is convicted and sent to jail…and enjoys a nice long stay in said jail.

17 Likes

I hope it hurts.

14 Likes

…UNTIL I’M BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

20 Likes

Trump: I’m a victim. MAGA’s are all victims. Let’s stay angry about being victims. RAAAAR

11 Likes

the United States remains the world’s largest producer of petroleum.

Thanks, Obama!

My MAGA friend kept telling me that oil production was down – you don’t see the pumpjacks in the field anymore – and that the official numbers I showed him were lies. I guess fracking, which is way up, didn’t count.

14 Likes

There was a recent declaration by a trump former press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, that he was indeed showing classified documents (not just ‘newspaper clippings’) all around and about mar-a-lago. This was surprisingly not strongly re-media’ed; and yet is quite eye-witness damning evidence. Perhaps this was a motivator for trump running all-caps-scared …?

1. The Independent 2. The Hill
14 Likes

That’s great for petroleum, but where is America on production of asbestos, tobacco, and AR-15s? You know, while we’re celebrating industries that make their money entirely at the expense of human lives.

21 Likes

Pretty sure America is the world leader in AR-15s.

5 Likes

Would he use scare quotes around “leader” if he was talking about himself though?

I suppose it’s possible given his troubled relationship with punctuation.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t complain too hard if he keeled over on the way out of the courtroom after being convicted.

Rage Scream Heartattack would also make a good punk song name… :thinking:

18 Likes

I think it would make a pretty good band name too tbh.

6 Likes

Dead Clown Walking

10 Likes

OK, this AI image is quite nice (although I’m sure it stomps all over some artists’ intellectual property).

2 Likes

Next thing ya know the Gilded Turd will be telling his fellow Hatred Lovers that THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS ARE WEAPONIZING THE ARMED FORCES…

5 Likes

Good lord that man is unhinged.

9 Likes