Trump said some Americans wear masks to “signal disapproval of him”

He, or someone near him, has just bought shares in a mask-making facility.

3 Likes

His actions are getting beyond grotesque; one would be tempted to think he’s distracting people from something else. But that would require a creative working, if not brilliant, mind.
Unless he’s just a puppet jumping when someone in the dark tells him to jump…

Vladimir, is that you?!?

4 Likes

Fear Of Ramps just doesn’t inspire the same level of awe as the original Four Horsemen.

3 Likes

From The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy:
Narrator - “Grunthos is reported to have been ‘disappointed’ by the poem’s reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve book epic entitled ‘My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles’ when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save humanity, leapt straight up through his neck and throttled his brain.”
Why can’t this happen in reality?

20 Likes

I thought this was hilarious, as we’ve been binging on the excellent show, “Veronica Mars,” in which there is an asshole by the name of Sheriff Lamb.

I guess he doesn’t disapprove of president Shitbrain.

2 Likes

You are giving both God and narcissists a bad name

1 Like

Putin has this theater:

13 Likes

We need to listen to what he’s really saying here: Trump wants to spread this virus far and wide. He wants as many people as possible to catch it, whether it’s his supporters or not. And if you wear a mask, you are opposing his objective.

At some point, it’s really kind of pointless to speculate what kind of mental illness is at work here, or emotional instability, or whatever. There’s a political agenda being served here, and it’s more than just Trump, it’s a whole bunch of wealthy, covid-safe supporters backing him.

Trump did not bungle the Covid-19 reaponse. He weaponized it. Stop giving him the benefit of the doubt, and fight for your lives-and the lives of everyone you care about. You may not be signalling your opposition to him by wearing a mask, but he is sure signalling his opposition to you.

16 Likes

Factual Reporting: HIGH

16 Likes

There are a lot of ways I signal my disapproval of him. If he wants to put wearing a mask on that list, ok. There may be some room on the bottom if he writes real small.

4 Likes

Well, so far, it’s been about 38,894,400 minutes, but I’m sure anything’s possible.

4 Likes

ME ME ME, what a cry babybaby2

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Continuing coronavirus happenings

Damn, he figured out what we were doing! Okay people, time to switch to Plan B: Now we wear shoes to signal disapproval of the fat orange narcissist.

My god, this man is clearly sick and needs help.

2 Likes

Some Americans refuse to drink the special Kool-Aid to signal disapproval of Trump.

3 Likes

Perhaps he is a turd of a turd?

(Apologies for taking liberties with the quote.) Sounds like Ivanka went into the confected boy band pop impresario business and paid a few kiddies pennies while having all the songs and recordings registered with her as the copyright beneficiary.

Excellent neologism. Needs to gain wider currency.

8 Likes

You know there’s a Band Name thread, right? :wink:

14 Likes

I didn’t. (Adds note to self to explore, tomorrow.)

3 Likes

War did happen, sorta. He just declared it to his own people.

2 Likes

He’s not wrong. Every time I run across an unmasked person in a “congested” public space I DO assume they voted for Trump.

6 Likes