Trump says daughter Ivanka has created "created 14 million jobs"

They are all equally dense.

6 Likes

He has persuaded his base that any investigation of him is illegal. Investigation of these numbers would be considered a spying coup.

@frauenfelder Why did you write “created created” in the title and body? Am i the only one bothered by that? :blush:

3 Likes

The thing is from even childhood acquaintances recollections that he’s done this forever. When he was talking about boxers and he would misstate their name he would insist that is their name despite what everyone else would say. He’s the kind of the person who hasn’t met reality or rather he doesn’t like it. So he molds it to his whims rather than accept it for what it is, flaws and all.

5 Likes

Which is, of course, the other reason nobody challenges him publicly. If you’re the one who does, he will go straight off the deep end and fixate on destroying you personally, and his supporters will just ignore the facts and rant about how you are solely motivated by your irrational hatred for Trump personally. The person who does it accomplishes nothing but making himself a target.

2 Likes

There is plenty of evidence of cognitive decline, but I don’t think that “Lies badly all the time,” is an example of it.

2 Likes

There you go with those facts again! You know they don’t matter and have a liberal bias. The facts are what Il Douche says they are and anyone who says different is a never trumper traitor spy! (/s)

2 Likes

I think it was Samantha Bee who had some clips from 1980s Trump to contrast with contemporary Trump. In the 1980s Trump could form complete sentences and could mimic normal human behaviour (e.g. answering “Love” and giving a reason why when asked “what’s more important, money or love?”). I’m sure they’re findable online. It’s a stark contrast.

4 Likes

Because those on the right are known to be a lot more dense than those on the left. I see what you did there.

2 Likes

We are saved. Yay.

1 Like

Well, I mean, he’s completely disconnected from reality most of the time now. He’s got all sorts of serious cognitive/personality issues, of which his cognitive decline is but one, and they all interact to create… Trump.

Second source, same numbers as NPR article:

1 Like

She must be exhausted. Oh, I thought it said gave, not created. Never mind.

“OK, Donald”

1 Like

Of course, the Lyin’ King is usually just BSing for the base — not speaking to us — when he spews garbage like this.
But while the number is laughingly, mockingly high, maybe Donnie’s one true beloved (after himself) is in fact something of a job creator. Just not in the US. If so, Donnieis not completely full of it here.

If there was “someone equally shameless, brash, but smart and blunt” available “with a bag full of easily and quickly proved facts”, then I’m reasonably confident he or she would be among the prospective Democrat candidates we’ve already seen, rather as Obama first became widely visible with that ripper of a speech he gave at the DNC that selected John Kerry to stand against Bush.
“Now that’s the sort of person who should be candidate”, I thought, “too bad the Americans are too racist to elect a black guy.” And then, whaddaya know?
Sanders would be good if he wasn’t so old and heart-attacky, and I’d like to see if Warren would be able to give Trump the good castrating he deserves, but hey – Americans are too sexist to elect a woman, aren’t they?

Trump says daughter Ivanka has created “created 14 million jobs

I didn’t know that “Hate Ivanka Trump” was a job.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.