Trump says he tested negative for COVID-19, for the second time

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/03/trump-says-he-tested-negative.html

4 Likes

Meanwhile, widespread access to testing is still extremely limited in the rest of the country…

29 Likes

Maybe 3rd time’s the charm…

I know he want’s to win the test so better luck next time Cheetolini

32 Likes

I am getting tired of hearing all this Negative information coming from the White House.

65 Likes

For once, I actually believe Mass Murderer Trump. Considering his morbid obesity, high blood pressure, and likely diabetes, I’m guessing that a COVID-19 infection would put him in critical condition.

18 Likes

Lol, great pull Xeni!

“I think I took it really out of curiosity to see how quickly it worked.”

Let me guess… the 15 minute test took right around 15 minutes?

8 Likes

Here’s hoping he’s lying about that one, too. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

“I think I took it really out of curiosity to see how quickly it worked.”

How wonderful for you, mister big shot.

I hope he’s lying as usual, and really has a double dose of COVID at this point. Just chock full of it. A YUGE dose.

11 Likes

That would just mean that the Party would pull out all the stops to hunt down organ donors [1] to replace his lungs, heart, kidneys, and liver.

[1] Republicans don’t believe in consent.

11 Likes
16 Likes

More proof that this is not a just world.

18 Likes

“I am surrounded by the most knowledgeable medical experts on the planet and I still don’t heed their good advice, so now I have to be tested every day.”

8 Likes

And brain, maybe?

1 Like

While they’re at it, they might maybe look for a brain donor too.

In all seriousness, good for him. If he’d get corona he’d probably die. And besides not wishing anybody dead I also think Mike Pence is even scarier.

4 Likes

Picturing Trump with a pregnancy test in his mouth.

16 Likes

the world is neither just nor unjust
It’s just us trying to feel that there’s some sense in it

4 Likes

36 Likes

This is how far back the nasal swab has to go:

Just picturing that fat slob squirming while a doctor shoves a giant q-tip up his nose make me smile just a little.

26 Likes

what a waste of time and resources.

7 Likes

Even if he tested negative, which I have no reason to believe, they are discovering that the current tests have a HUGE number of false negatives. If it says you’re positive, it’s usually right. If it says you’re negative, there’s at least a 30% chance it is wrong.

12 Likes